No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boys're getting together with a couple of friends to go air-softing.

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

They'll be crawling around the ground

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

and shooting each other with little plastic pellets.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good time, eh?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Good morning, thunkers!

So, I'm up late today. My kids, who were not off on the federal holiday of Columbus Day are off today for a teacher "work day". I really just DO NOT GET Florida. At all. If we can just get through the voting this year without someone doing something internationally stupid and embarrassing, I'll be surprised content.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...4m09s225-1.jpg
            I feel your pain!

Spoiler:
            My daughter's school district decided the kids needed to be off for the federal holiday of Labor Day. No problem. So, my daughter goes back to school on Tuesday only to find out she's got Friday of the same week and the following Monday off! What the hey?!

Comment

As for me, I went to my first meeting last night for my local NaNoWriMo group.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                I feel your pain!

Spoiler:
                My daughter's school district decided the kids needed to be off for the federal holiday of Labor Day. No problem. So, my daughter goes back to school on Tuesday only to find out she's got Friday of the same week and the following Monday off! What the hey?!
                Yeah, you wonder why they don't just start 'em later or something. I'm glad I work from my house now; I can't imagine how difficult the school schedule can be on parents who have a "real job".

sigpic

Comment

We had a dinner meeting to discuss strategy for achieving the 50K words next month.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, thunkers!

So, I'm up late today. My kids, who were not off on the federal holiday of Columbus Day are off today for a teacher "work day". I really just DO NOT GET Florida. At all. If we can just get through the voting this year without someone doing something internationally stupid and embarrassing, I'll be surprised content.
                    It is the same here, WW. Kids didn't have Columbus day off, but they have today off for some state-wide teacher thing. It's not just Florida. It was nice to be ready for work a whole hour earlier than the rest of the days of the school year. Not having to wake them was wonderful!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    I feel your pain!

Spoiler:
                    Mine didn't start school until the Wednesday after Labor day. We always start after Labor day and end the last week of May for the oldest and first week of June for the youngest. Kind of makes the summer feel longer... which is nice since winter hits so quickly after!

We had a dinner meeting to discuss strategy for achieving the 50K words next month.
                    NaNo is just around the corner for you all.

Love the new sig, ~lg and Two LL's

sigpic

Comment

TGIF!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          It is the same here, WW. Kids didn't have Columbus day off, but they have today off for some state-wide teacher thing. It's not just Florida. It was nice to be ready for work a whole hour earlier than the rest of the days of the school year. Not having to wake them was wonderful!

Mine didn't start school until the Wednesday after Labor day. We always start after Labor day and end the last week of May for the oldest and first week of June for the youngest. Kind of makes the summer feel longer... which is nice since winter hits so quickly after!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...417-0789xe.jpg
                          I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. As an added benefit, he's been living down at my parents since he graduated, so they have the job of getting him to and from work. Course I got a text this morning informing me that I had to pick him up tonight from work as Mom and Dad are going out of town overnight.
                          sigpic

Comment

That probably really makes your mornings uncomplicated... slightly envious... at least on mornings that I'm running behind.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              That probably really makes your mornings uncomplicated... slightly envious... at least on mornings that I'm running behind.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...519-2026xe.jpg
                              Comes in handy with my folks too. Gives my mother someone to talk to when he's there, and there's someone there to take care of the animals when they go away. I'm down there almost every weekend anyways so I really don't have time to miss him, and of course he only texts me when he needs something
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a great way to spend his time. How wonderful for both of them that you all aren't that far apart and can be visited more easily. My parents aren't far away for the kids to visit (about a mile ), but my husband's folks live across the country though and so we only see them once a year or less.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X