No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your pictures came out so nice BRN ... excellent weekend!!
    sigpic

Comment

Hiya Hifield.

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      having probs with PB.. grrrrr working on vid.. soon..

RE-WATCH??? what are we on..lol
      Okay, Brn... and Sha too, I think we are most likely the only three that are still rewatching... so I went completely nerdy and made a list of the rest of the episodes. I even had Excel (my very favorite program ever made) fill in the dates for the beginning of each episode of the rewatch. At this rate... our last episode is tentatively scheduled for June of 2023... I'm so laughing right now.

*laughing a bit more* Do you know how old we'll be when we start on Farscape? Well... how old ya'll will be, I'll still be younger...

Here is the tentative list for the rest of the year...

8/26/2012 SG1 1x15 Cor-Ai
      9/9/2012 SGA 1x16 The Brotherhood
      9/23/2012 SG1 1x16 Enigma
      10/7/2012 SGA 1x17 Letters from Pegasus
      10/21/2012SG1 1x17 Solitudes
      11/4/2012 SGA 1x18 The Gift
      11/18/2012SG1 1x18 Tin Man
      12/2/2012 SGA 1x19 The Siege, Part 1
      12/16/2012SG1 1x19 There But for the Grace of God
      12/30/2012SGA 1x20 The Siege, Part 2

We might pick up a few more rewatchers next year when we hit SGA Season 2 and Major Lorne is added to the mix.
      sigpic

Comment

WW New York Yankees ?@Yankees: Today marks 70th consecutive day #Yankees will be in sole possession of first place in the AL East.

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Oh... and we will be celebrating our 2nd Annual Flyboy Day on September 22nd this year. We'll try to get a proper announcement out soon.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...402_cap212.jpg
          The day after my BIRTHDAY!
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Way to go, Yankees!

It will be easy to remember your Birthday this way, WW.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Hifield.

Okay, Brn... and Sha too, I think we are most likely the only three that are still rewatching... so I went completely nerdy and made a list of the rest of the episodes. I even had Excel (my very favorite program ever made) fill in the dates for the beginning of each episode of the rewatch. At this rate... our last episode is tentatively scheduled for June of 2023... I'm so laughing right now.

*laughing a bit more* Do you know how old we'll be when we start on Farscape? Well... how old ya'll will be, I'll still be younger...

We might pick up a few more rewatchers next year when we hit SGA Season 2 and Major Lorne is added to the mix.
              Definitely
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                The day after my BIRTHDAY!
                YAY! My nephew's birthday is September 23rd. He will be double digits. A whole TEN years old!!
                Last edited by FanGirl; 24 August 2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  WW New York Yankees ?@Yankees: Today marks 70th consecutive day #Yankees will be in sole possession of first place in the AL East.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...JackPics17.jpg
                  I is confuzzled.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hiya Hifield.

Here is the tentative list for the rest of the year...

8/26/2012 SG1 1x15 Cor-Ai
                    9/9/2012 SGA 1x16 The Brotherhood
                    9/23/2012 SG1 1x16 Enigma
                    10/7/2012 SGA 1x17 Letters from Pegasus
                    10/21/2012SG1 1x17 Solitudes
                    11/4/2012 SGA 1x18 The Gift
                    11/18/2012SG1 1x18 Tin Man
                    12/2/2012 SGA 1x19 The Siege, Part 1
                    12/16/2012SG1 1x19 There But for the Grace of God
                    12/30/2012SGA 1x20 The Siege, Part 2

I agree with Cam--definitely will be there next year. And the S2 part helps, too. I was actually doing a whole SG-1 rewatch (and first watch in some cases) when Netflix took it off instant watch; now I've got to order the DVDs from them instead. I know,I know--what a lazy so-and-so I am. Oh, and I have no problem doing the actual re-watches--it's the art and stories that I can't do/can't fit in.
                    sigpic

Comment

Way to go, Yankees!

It will be easy to remember your Birthday this way, WW.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...8b585cd4_z.jpg
                      Glad I could help! PM me for my address of where to send prezzies... A Kavan-sized (and shaped) present would do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad I could help! PM me for my address of where to send prezzies... A Kavan-sized (and shaped) present would do.
                        So......something Lorne-ish..........*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Comment

Mind, that means I was up at 5:30 (but could not sleep for anything last night for some reason), so by noon I'll be:

If you think that's bad, I had to go into the office today! I had to get up at 6:30a!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                            YAY! My nephew's birthday is the 23rd. He will be double digits. A whole TEN years old!!

Yay! First time double digits! Congrats to Little FG!

sigpic

Comment

Aug 23rd is a popular day! My nephew turns 1 today!

Comment

Hiya Hifield.

rewatch- At this rate... our last episode is tentatively scheduled for June of 2023... I'm so laughing right now.

HAHAHA - even longer I got FireFly!!!!! *falls to floor* I do think we should do the last re-watch DOWN UNDER!!!!! gives us lots of time to save our pennies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X