Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
    Been doing OK. Working 10 hour days this week so I won't have to take vacation time for Friday when the office is closed. At least it's the busy time at work so the days go a little faster.

Of course not fast enough as there's only 21 more days until I leave for Vancouver. It's been interesting planning 3 cons at the same time. Probably a good thing DragonCon isn't until September as it gives me a little break in between. Also gives me a couple of occasions to convince Kavan to come to DC
    If you do that, I will have to scrape up some money and brave the teasing of my boys to go!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Spoiler:
      I know that feeling. The company I work with farmed out to India. It wouldn't be so bad if they chose people who spoke and understood English better so they wouldn't have to use a script. Luckily, I've advanced enough in my sales that I usually get help from America. I feel really bad for the new girls, though, especially those with accents from their own native countries.

Had to put this in here. If you don't laugh, you wanna cry.
      I'll have to look at the video when i get home, because of course my employers block streaming media It's really strange what they block.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        Spoiler:
        I know that feeling. The company I work with farmed out to India. It wouldn't be so bad if they chose people who spoke and understood English better so they wouldn't have to use a script. Luckily, I've advanced enough in my sales that I usually get help from America. I feel really bad for the new girls, though, especially those with accents from their own native countries.

Had to put this in here. If you don't laugh, you wanna cry.
        Spoiler for off topic...er on topic but not a flyboy topic...

Spoiler:
        I work in a call center. A few months ago, I assisted a caller, he thanked me then I asked if there was anything else I could do for him. He asked the best time to call to get an agent in the US. "...because I don't want to talk to 'Peggy'." I held onto my dignity until he hung up then ROFL'd!!!

Comment

Hi WW. You lurking?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                          Reposted on purpose. Too tired to open PB. Really like the colors on this--it makes the dark pic pop, if you know what I mean.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Oops! Left one out of my "facepalm" series...

Spoiler:

Comment

And here's a face and a palm, just not a facepalm...

Comment

Why does he look like he's up to something here?

Comment

Working...
                                X