No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did a vid.. but having a conflict with the music.. and I can only load one vid a week with Vimeo.. so can't load till Monday..

but for those who can see.. enjoy

for FLYBOY DAY - John Sheppard

sigpic

Comment

Jack: Just keep your eyes open for an archaeologist day... there is bound to be one someday... and cake...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
        did a vid.. but having a conflict with the music.. and I can only load one vid a week with Vimeo.. so can't load till Monday..

but for those who can see.. enjoy

for FLYBOY DAY - John Sheppard
        Music issues are annoying on YouTube (these days I search for my intended song before I do anything - just to make sure I'll be able to load it) ... disappointed I can't see it Brn but I'm sure it's awesome. Look forward to watching it on Vimeo once you can load it there

Jack: We'll just take a seat ... get comfortable ... ready to watch that vid when we can. Although ... Sheppard? What's wrong with me huh? The original flyboy - it says so up there somewhere *points to previous posts*

sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it when I can Brn.
          sigpic

Comment

Loving seeing the sigs you are making Sha.

Here is my first one...

*runs off to load it into GW*

sigpic

Comment

MONDAY.. I will load to vimo and re-post..grrr..

have to put monters to bed.. looking forward to posting more soon..

sigpic

Comment

Goodnight to the Brn monsters
                sigpic

Comment

oooooooo like the new siggies!!! Bay and Sha... NICE!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Loving seeing your new ones as well, Brn
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                        Thanks ww ... don't think I've ever been that crook but I'm much better ... now, if I could just get rid of this annoying cough! Thank God you guys can't hear me else you'd all be yelling for me to STOP COUGHING!!
                        SHA! **smothers with hugs and kisses** So glad to see you feeling better! I saw that you posted in PB earlier but was busy with the kiddo's (the future Air Force pilot) b-day party. Am now capping and playing as best I can in PB. One of these days, I'm going to have to take a course on GIMP. For now, it's past bed-time. Tomorrow, if you can believe this, I might actually have part of the day to myself to make some sigs for Flyboy Day. Don't know that I'll be able to throw together a story in that time, but maybe I'll have one in time for the 2nd annual.
                        Spoiler:
                        Does posting the next chap of ITB count as FBD material?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

It is about a flyboy, WW... works for me
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sorry - RL called wanting food ...

Nice sig Bay - love the subtle Jack and the colours. Very nice ... can I hope for a set of sigs like this first one?

Brn, love yours too ... especially the sky not being the limit. Not for our flyboys!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                SHA! **smothers with hugs and kisses** So glad to see you feeling better! I saw that you posted in PB earlier but was busy with the kiddo's (the future Air Force pilot) b-day party. Am now capping and playing as best I can in PB. One of these days, I'm going to have to take a course on GIMP. For now, it's past bed-time. Tomorrow, if you can believe this, I might actually have part of the day to myself to make some sigs for Flyboy Day. Don't know that I'll be able to throw together a story in that time, but maybe I'll have one in time for the 2nd annual.
                                Spoiler:
                                Does posting the next chap of ITB count as FBD material?
                                Thanks ww *hugs back* ... had to upload my Suspicion sigs just scraping in for the fortnight Hope you do get a chance to make some sigs for flyboy day, or just post some of those caps ... and yes, I think a new chapter counts because it's LORNE! (I'm still on Jack for flyboy day but will be moving on to Lorne very soon )

Jack: Move on from me? But look how hot I am ... you can't move on from this!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X