X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      (still trying to swallow Evan and Lindsay.. yuck Bay and Sha )
      *sticks tongue out* That's only cause you haven't given them a try Novak and Lorne are cute, and usually a little humorous, which is a great combo.

If you just give them a chance, there are a lot of great SGA and SG1 ships out there... like John and Cadman. Or Weir and Mitchell, so love that story Walking Elizabeth Home.
      sigpic

Comment

Weir and Mitchell? Who wrote that story bay? For some reason I just can't see Weir with Shep, sparky stares notwithstanding...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Weir and Mitchell? Who wrote that story bay? For some reason I just can't see Weir with Shep, sparky stares notwithstanding...
            That was my first reaction when I saw the story too. But I like seeing how people pull off those type of pairings. It was right about the time I was writing my Keller/Mitchell when I saw it and read it.

The author did a good job though... I can post a link in a sec if you want to see it

sigpic

Comment

Please do!

sigpic

Comment

The links are below the spoiler, Mane.

Spoiler:
                This is a PG-13 site, so I must warn that the story starts out PG but will be NC-17 by the end. I do think she warns before the chapter, but can't remember.

Story - Walking Elizabeth Home

Epilogue - Cue the Josh Radin Song

sigpic

Comment

Gnight everyone and sweet dreams.

sigpic

Comment

I so did like Weir and Mitchell.. Walking Elizabeth Home was really really good, and yes she marks the chaps.. so you are warned

i READ the Lindsay Evan story and I liked it.. just cant picture the Lindsay from SGA..lol.. so I put my own OC in for her.. lol...

hey bay.. tell me do that have a storage to book mark all your fav stories.. have a few to many I am collecting from LJ need a way to find them quick when I want to share or re-read.. thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                                I so did like Weir and Mitchell.. Walking Elizabeth Home was really really good, and yes she marks the chaps.. so you are warned

i READ the Lindsay Evan story and I liked it.. just cant picture the Lindsay from SGA..lol.. so I put my own OC in for her.. lol...

hey bay.. tell me do that have a storage to book mark all your fav stories.. have a few to many I am collecting from LJ need a way to find them quick when I want to share or re-read.. thanks
                                Can someone post the link to the Lindsay Evan story? I"ll read about any ship, if it's written well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X