No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working on more OT sigs.. this is gonna be hard for me to ONLY pic 5!~!!

sigpic

Comment

I know! I'm working on one of my Character Moments ones right now. But I'm taking caps for the OT one. Got three already.

Comment

wonder what's missing here.. hmmmm bay you know..

IT NEEDS TAGS..lol.. mabe should photo shop some in..

sigpic

Comment

I have 5 completed for the OT - 3 more 75% done, need quotes, another 2 on the drawing board.. and a few more ideas floating in my head..

Cameronnnnnn dont look at me like that.. Bay said no thunks allowed.. I'll slip a few of you in soon.. since we wont see you for the challenge till season 9 and 10.. or 2 on SGA

sigpic

Comment

LOL! I'm getting the same look from Evan!

Comment

Cameronnnn would you stop looking so cute.. I have to get back to SHEP..lol

sigpic

Comment

Yep I'm here via my phone. Didn't get my second cup of coffee 'til noon. Love all the pics. The cat's me at this point. Getting all frazzled truing to do about 5 things at the same time, while stupid people keep asking me to do things that either I have no clu how to do, or that are going to have to wait. I don't know who keeps giving my name out my name as the one who can answer any question, but I wish they would stop!! Even when I tell them I can't answer their question (and tell them who to ask) they still insist on asking me.

Hope everyone else is having a great day.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Cam. I've had days like that, if it's any consolation. Hope it gets better, though.

Comment

Oh, don't mind me if I run off at the mouth. I get this way at the beginning of every month and people have learned to tune me out!
                    sigpic

Comment

We all need a way to run off at the mouth every now and then.

Comment

ok off to get the dog.. think I will hold off on the coffee maker till tomorrow. (MIL is coming to watch the kids so I can go to the doctors.. will shop a bit without the kids.. more relaxing that way and more room in the cart when the kids aren't fighting to ride inside)

for bay tags!!!

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Have a great day, Brn!

Comment

Have a great day brn!

Yummy Cam pix posted.

I've already made three sigs for the OT challenge, that's a new record for me...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

LOL! I'm working on Sig #4 of I'm not sure how many yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X