X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, all!

Brn, love, love, love the sigs! Especially the Kavan one! *winks*

Comment

OK NOW I AM REALLY UPSET!!!!for the last 3 weeks I have been hunting for a pic of Kavan with sunglasses!!!! Sha even added a pair to a pic for me....

and TODAY KAVAN TWEETS-
      I am addicted to my new wayfarers. I never take them off unless paid to do so. I sound like a ho. Yeeaaaahhhhh.

IS HE TAUTING ME.... did he get my tweet .. (yes I did and Sha tweeted him and ask for a pic of him in sunglasses..)
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, Brn!

LOL! You're Team Flyboy sig inspired this one, so I thought I'd share. . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Hey, Brn!

LOL! You're Team Flyboy sig inspired this one, so I thought I'd share. . . . .
          I love the quote!!! when I showed hubby all my sigs I made today.. he said.. hmm

(because its a fly-boy thing .. you wouldn't understand!!!)

AMEN!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna add it to my rotation, but I kinda wanted everyone's reaction to it. Like I said, your Team Flyboy sig, with the color blocks, inspired this one.

My husband just asked me when I was gonna make a wallpaper for HIS story, Forging On. So I guess I gotta get at least one good cap from either Travelers or Be All My Sins Remember'd.

Comment

Brn, maybe you'll get a pic of Kavan with sunglasses soon then, keep googling.

Great sig lg

sigpic

Comment

Great shot, Bay!

Comment

I'm so happy to have found my muse again.. to bad its between 2-5am... but I can work with that!!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Brn, I know what that's like. Once, while I was in college, I woke up in the middle of the night with my history research paper in my head. Got up, started writing, hit a wall, and stopped. To this day, I have no idea what I was saying when I stopped writing!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lg~ I scribbed out the quote on a paper my daugter had left near the bed.. took awhile this morning to extract what I had written.. lol

but the color blocks was just too cool.. worked on that first while it was still fresh.. I really like the way it turned out.. *puffed* with self!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, now you know how I feel about my Prelude banner.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

he had the most delicious features.. (as do the other boys..lol)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X