Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Sha, where DO you find all these wonderful Lorne pics?
    Spoiler:
    A variety of places - from screencaps - off DVDs, youtube downloads, or by watching online and screen-dumping (more work that way but for some there is no other choice). When I cap I'll do 300 or more screen caps and then I'll look at each and delete the badly blurry ones - I end up with a much smaller number! Some I keep even if they're blurry because of an expression or something.

I'm still looking for some of the really old Kavan appearances - like that cowboy movie he did - probably won't ever find it. I am relentless though - I keep searching ... mmm, maybe that's why they gave me the newshawk role - because I'm like a bloodhound!!

Last edited by ShaViva; 14 May 2011, 07:39 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      That is a lot of capping. It is the pause and click with VLC or did you do the automatic, then through the bad ones out method? Either way, still a lot of capping That is a true fangirl.

https://
      Nice Jack pic!!!

I use VLC player for all mine - I must have a different version to yours Bay because I can watch and just click screen capture as I'm watching, rather than have to pause. So I click that button A LOT and then yes, delete all the ones that didn't turn out.

Yep, I am a fangirl but so far only with Kavan ... I'll have to branch out soon, when I run out of Kavan things to cap.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm hoping to start learning to use VLC today or tonight. Gonna start an SGA marathon in celebration of finishing my Nathan story.

Comment

SGA Marathon! Sweet!!

I wish it wasn't so late!!

sigpic

Comment

I know that feeling! I was ready to start the marathon last night after typing "The End," but I just couldn't keep my eyes open! I think I even DREAMED my Nathan story last night! Hehe!

But it's done, and the break from SGA was good for me. But I'm ready to be back in the SGA game, so to speak.

Comment

Yay on getting back to the gate lg!

This is almost me right now, at my computer ... yes, I have fallen asleep with the laptop on my lap - it's pathetic really LOL

sigpic

Comment

what Sheppard things about being able to fall asleep with a computer on your lap ...

sigpic

Comment

Then go get some sleep! We'll be here later!

(Using an image I swiped from Bay with her permission!)

Comment

Hey, I think. . . . .

Don't we see McKay sleeping at is computer once?

Comment

*yawns*

sigpic

Comment

Oh look ... the moon ... yes, definitely time to say goodnight! *waves* happy flyboy appreciating lg, Bay.

Last edited by ShaViva; 14 May 2011, 07:34 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I should be working on a GIMP project for theicemenace.......

Comment

I'm off girls... no need to credit the pics, lg... Catch you all later.

sigpic

Comment

Night, Sha. Sweet dreams!

Comment

sneaking on.. *waves*

finished my story for the challenge.. 'love of flying' http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6990192/1/

enjoy! trying to get the OT art challenge done..

Spoiler:
                                hard to get into thunking when I am soo sleepy. get more updates Tues. at my next appt. just laying low, no SALT trying to keep BP down. 145/94 seems to be running average
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X