• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

And lest we forget...

Comment

More hotness:

Congrats, almost-Butter Bars! I've been a captain for, like, ever.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hiya, everyone!

WW, loved the one-shot.

FG, that's in the DB.

Comment

Thanks, lg!

Hi FG! Hi Sue!

sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Wow... 746 pages... and I've never even heard of this thread?! What's going on in this world???!!! Hello there

sigpic

Comment

Hi Mr. Mac! Welcome to the thread! Yeah, 746 pages--when we get thunking, we get thunking.

sigpic

Comment

Been sucked into GIMP. Thanks to MR & Bay for the tech help! Be kind, it's my first ever:

sigpic

Comment

Hello Whytewytch! Thanks for the welcome! ... this was such a nice recall, I remember years ago when ppl welcomed me in the thunk threads... memories... la-la-la-laaaa But really, it's great to be here, I mean I love flyboys, that is like the hottest job ever, and when a flyboy is played by Ben... Joe...Brian J... then oh my...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                          Hello Whytewytch! Thanks for the welcome! ... this was such a nice recall, I remember years ago when ppl welcomed me in the thunk threads... memories... la-la-la-laaaa But really, it's great to be here, I mean I love flyboys, that is like the hottest job ever, and when a flyboy is played by Ben... Joe...Brian J... then oh my...
                          We're a pretty friendly bunch when we're conscious, Mr. Mac. I'm more of a Kavan thunker, myself, but I give the others their due. Going night night now. It's early yet here (only 9 pm), but I'm bushed and I've got a long day tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Freindly-unconscious, sounds fun! And I like Kavan too, he's sexy and.. beautiful. Yeh, he's a beautiful man And so funny in Eureka

Okay, here's a flyboy pic of Sheppard...

Spoiler:

And have a good night!

sigpic

Comment

Made this wallpaper to go with my banner.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Mr Mac! Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X