Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
    Hi WW ... yeah, laptop is on it's way out - it's a driver/screen problem, intermittent and therefore really hard to find the cause. Laptop is old now (4-5 years I think - sad that this is old for a computer!) ...
    Then "Happy Shopping!" I didn't want to shop for one, either, but I'm so glad I have my new laptop now. The nice thing is how much they've come down in price since 4-5 years ago.

Re GIMPing, understandable not to have lots of time to play, especially when you're starting out. I think we all like helping out so I wouldn't worry about when you get to things - it's fun to see someone's skill grow - at your own pace!
    Thanks, hun; that does make me feel better. RL has just been hectic (except yesterday, which was only semi-hectic). It's like, I want to open up the program, but I'm afraid of being sucked in when I haven't really got the time to be. That & I don't want my boys to catch me playing with that stuff--I'd be teased unmercifully for ages!

I am so woefully behind on emails ... why, why, why do I let myself do this over and over and over again?! *drops head to desk repeatedly*
    Um, could this have something to do with a wonky laptop?

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Then "Happy Shopping!" I didn't want to shop for one, either, but I'm so glad I have my new laptop now. The nice thing is how much they've come down in price since 4-5 years ago.
      That's the first thing I noticed - did some brief looking the other day and I can get a better spec laptop for a third of the cost ... which is kind of depressing lol Not sure how long it will take me to cave and retire my old faithful ...

Thanks, hun; that does make me feel better. RL has just been hectic (except yesterday, which was only semi-hectic). It's like, I want to open up the program, but I'm afraid of being sucked in when I haven't really got the time to be. That & I don't want my boys to catch me playing with that stuff--I'd be teased unmercifully for ages!
      Oh, it will suck you in too it's amazing how addictive it is! But fun too ... and you can get quick results without too much time. It's not those hours and hours of work to produce one fanfic. *smiles at comment about teasing* see, this is where having little girls is such a positive. They sit and watch me do things and are always asking me to make them things. Maybe you could sell the non teasing on this by making your boys some cool 'man' art

Um, could this have something to do with a wonky laptop?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...6m23s101-1.jpg
      Sadly, not really, but that is a great excuse!! It's a trap - I get a small handful of reviews and think no problem, can get to those easy as ... and then I post a few chapters more, blink, and that handful multiplied by # chapters becomes a too full inbox. I want to get this story posted and all done quickly because I've been so poor at doing that in recent times.

sigpic

Comment

Man, I love my con pics (It's all the subject, not any skill on my part!)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bed time ... night thunkers! *waves to Brn, Bay ... and anyone else visiting today *

sigpic

Comment

Night Sha

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                I love it!
                Thank you!

Yay! Poisoning the Well..... Got some art already done for PtW that I'll post in spoilers in a moment 'cause it's not flyboy related.

Mornin' all! Am getting the kids ready for school, then off to a usual hectic Monday.

lg--nice new wallie!

FG--I do so love it when you think Lorne. Haven't capped Vegas yet. Sorry!

Sha! We're here at the same time. Ish. Can't wait to read the new chappie!

Gonna run a last beta eye over my beta's chappie, then off to GIMP before work grabs me by the...throat. Thinking of getting a tablet (I-pad thingy); what do y'all think of them? I've heard they're like big smart phones but without the data plan.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...9m27s215-1.jpg
                Thanks, WW.

Morning, all! *waves*

Comment

Okay, PtW art....

Spoiler:

Comment

Beautiful art for the Poisoning the Well episode, Sha and ~lg. And Sha, wouldn't worry, I liked all three!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bay.

Comment

Evening, folks! I finally finished the other Lorne story I was working on, if anyone's interested. ITB was not quite ready to send to the beta yet, but soon.

And I am becoming a huge fan of this pic. Dirt-covered Lorne looks HOT!

Spoilered for non-PG-13 comment:
                        Spoiler:
                        Makes me think of how fun he would be to get clean. A nice bath or a hot shower. I need to go write...

sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Just to get the ball rolling...

Comment

Hey look! I'll be a 2nd Lieutenant soon!!

Comment

Hmmmm! Hmmmm! Hmmmm! *channeling Lorne*

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X