No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, doing this a day late - forgot to post my Cold Lazarus rewatch stuff ...

A new chapter of Incremental: Lazarus Truth

Episode banners:

Wallpaper:

sigpic

Comment

Oops, doing this a day late - forgot to post my Cold Lazarus rewatch stuff ...

A new chapter of Incremental: Lazarus Truth

Episode banners:

Wallpaper:

sigpic

Comment

Should also have posted this ...

Last edited by ShaViva; 31 October 2011, 03:51 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Mornin' all! Am getting the kids ready for school, then off to a usual hectic Monday.

lg--nice new wallie!

FG--I do so love it when you think Lorne. Haven't capped Vegas yet. Sorry!

Sha! We're here at the same time. Ish. Can't wait to read the new chappie!

Gonna run a last beta eye over my beta's chappie, then off to GIMP before work grabs me by the...throat. Thinking of getting a tablet (I-pad thingy); what do y'all think of them? I've heard they're like big smart phones but without the data plan.

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

And because I, too, just have to think Lorne:

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hi WW - sorry I missed you - laptop went blank (does that from time to time) which means a complete restart of everything. Might need to look into getting a new one soon *pouts* ... don't know much about Ipads - they sound like something that would be great for being portable but I wonder how long battery lasts and also how easy it is to do some things without a mouse or keyboard. I would love to try one out though, just to see how good they are

Got busy with the new rewatch challenge straight up this time ... made three banners. Not sure I like the first two that much but the third one turned out okay.

sigpic

Comment

Oops, almost forgot I have a chapter to post for my current fanfic too ...

but, must thunk some Lorne first, not that I ever need to get in the mood lol

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey there, Sha! You haven't really missed me--I'm ducking in and out. Sounds like it might be time for that new laptop if a good cleaning of the hard drive hasn't helped. The nice thing with the tablets is that I wouldn't have to spend actual money on it. I've earned enough points from work to shop a special catalog, but they don't have all of the tablets in it, just a few. Not sure if I should waste money on that or get something else.

Loving the new siggies! Need to play with GIMP later. Bay went to all this trouble to check something out for me and get it back quickly & I feel bad because I haven't had time to play with it. Spent yesterday beta-ing and cleaning and watching scary movies with the teen and his GF (he's a big chicken--).

sigpic

Comment

and maybe some Kavan too

sigpic

Comment

More Lorne for good measure before I head to the grocery store.

Ciao for now, all. Sha, if I don't see you later, sleep well!
                            sigpic

Comment

Never mind, it's pouring out. The groceries can wait.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                Hey there, Sha! You haven't really missed me--I'm ducking in and out. Sounds like it might be time for that new laptop if a good cleaning of the hard drive hasn't helped. The nice thing with the tablets is that I wouldn't have to spend actual money on it. I've earned enough points from work to shop a special catalog, but they don't have all of the tablets in it, just a few. Not sure if I should waste money on that or get something else.

Loving the new siggies! Need to play with GIMP later. Bay went to all this trouble to check something out for me and get it back quickly & I feel bad because I haven't had time to play with it. Spent yesterday beta-ing and cleaning and watching scary movies with the teen and his GF (he's a big chicken--).

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...7m34s174-1.jpg
                                Hi WW ... yeah, laptop is on it's way out - it's a driver/screen problem, intermittent and therefore really hard to find the cause. Laptop is old now (4-5 years I think - sad that this is old for a computer!) ...

Re GIMPing, understandable not to have lots of time to play, especially when you're starting out. I think we all like helping out so I wouldn't worry about when you get to things - it's fun to see someone's skill grow - at your own pace!

I am so woefully behind on emails ... why, why, why do I let myself do this over and over and over again?! *drops head to desk repeatedly*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X