Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Lorne%203/24xevqh.jpg
    Thank you, Bay! I needed that. Crazy day, started too early. Want a nap. More thunking later. Work now.

ETA: Even though my name shows on the viewing list, I'm working. Just keep popping back to look at the Condemned piccie!

FG: If all goes well, I'll be able to cap some more of GTBO tonight. No promises, though.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Mine shows me present as well, but really... on a work related screen most of the time, just slaving away.

But the popping back in from time to time is a great treat.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: "Get back to work already..."

sigpic

Comment

Love the hair!!!

sigpic

Comment

Dog tags... and muscles too...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yea! Time to head home!

sigpic

Comment

Plum-tuckered out.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Love the hair!!!

Browder: As a matter of fact I DO get my hair done at the same place as Flanigan. Why do you ask?

Comment

Just finally put away work for the day myself. **Pushes self to cap GTBO instead of collapsing in a heap.**

Lorne: "As a matter of fact, Coughlin, there is nobody home right now."
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Question: what was the time span between Sunday and the end of Lifeline"?

Weeks? How many?

Months? How many?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                            Hey, Brn. Sorry you didn't like the banner, but you were the inspiration for it so I sent it. I'll work on another with actual flyboy feet and get back to you.

I liked the sigs.. just prefer less G rated in my fly-boys...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whytewytch;

sam: You two are pathetic, you know that?

[url
                              http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/stargate%20atlantis/doppelganger/vlcsnap-2011-09-18-21h16m39s196.jpg[/url]
                              bwahahahahahahahahahahaha :d
                              sigpic

Comment

Bay thanks for the vids.. need a good laugh..

still trying to take over the world..
                                Spoiler:
                                my little fall festivial for monday with the kinder just went from 20 to 40 to 80...WTF did I get my self into>????? I have some GREAT helpers.. so I am not hunting for 100 mini-pumpkins..lol.. but working on the flyers and painting the booth fronts.. so after the ALL SAINTS Day then I will try to take over the world... *fingers crossed taking the computer to see about repair.. hubby is draggin his a@@ on getting me his.. so will have to take matters into my own hands.. and the exteral drive.. oooops it felll of my desk.. (are they supposed to bounce like that???)

and just dove into another good book SCENT.. so luv wear books..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X