No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad the drop off went better with Mr. Sha. Hopefully it is a sign that things will go smoother for you as well.

sigpic

Comment

Love the wallpaper for Cold Lazarus, Sha and if you aren't back before I call it a night --- goodnight.

sigpic

Comment

Two FYI's....

One: I taught a new word to my friends on Facebook when I snurched a pic.

Two: lg pulled me into her world of Lorne-centricness...then promptly decamped for Carson.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            LG, was it this one?

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/v...n_smith_05.jpg

Found it on PB, along with lots of others.

FG! You & I posted at the same time!
            Yes!!! That's the one!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            His eyes are so beautiful in these Cam... so very blue
            Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
            Thanks WW,Bay - yes it has gone much better with Mr Sha dropping baby Sha off. He says she's still hesitant etc - not sure what she'd supposed to be doing - but thankfully no distraught crying or clinging. Gonna try the drop off tomorrow, see how it goes.

Should I tell you we went in the pool yesterday? Admittedly the water was VERY cold but it's been hot the past couple of days and it was fun getting in there

He can look good in anything!! lol

So, adding my two cents worth into the conversation about eyes/colours ... of course I like blue eyes (Mr Sha has blue eyes way too pretty for a man and it is a real shame NONE of our children took after him) ... Jack's brown eyes are awesome, as are Shep's hazel ones ... so I guess I'm not partial to any one colour - it's the men wearing them In general my colour liking depends on the usage - not a pink lover but on little girls pink is fantastic - they make the colour look fantastic. Love purple and orange (my wedding colours, kind of), and red when it's on a bike or a race car ... ocean blues .... green when it's grass or trees .... obviously way too hard to pick!!

I think the Kavan con pics have all been posted lg ... aside from all of those, I love this one:

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...avanSmith6.jpg
            I love that one, too, Sha!

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
            And of course I'm partial to these:

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...11QA_00249.jpg
            Oh, definitely. But, unfortunately, the con pics are a little too scruffy for what I'm needing.

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            Two FYI's....

One: I taught a new word to my friends on Facebook when I snurched a pic.

Two: lg pulled me into her world of Lorne-centricness...then promptly decamped for Carson.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...0h35m17s57.png
            I kinda did decamp for Carson, didn't I? Thowwy!

Seriously, you guys came through with that pic! Thank you!

Comment

hello.. still no computer.. RL has got in the way of getting a new one.. and I think I may drop off my computer at a repair shop next week.. just to see if there is any hope~!~!

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Brn!

Comment

HI lg!!!

sigpic

Comment

No pics tonight as I'm working on a new Kavan wallie.

Comment

with no computer been spending all my free time tied up at school..

sigpic

Comment

wed morning..computer lab with the kinder then lunch with Mr. Brn

shep - Ok little Rodney show me how you log on to Kto8
                        Last edited by Brneyestx; 19 October 2011, 07:38 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

since its a privite school as a family we are required 25 volunteer hours for the year.. i have 36 just for the month of Oct and we are not done yet have a week to go..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

BAY you miss me... *blushes* now now dont feed the stalker...
                              Sha miss you too... and love the new sigs...

I am sooo missing my photoshop and vid programs.. hubby wont let me load them onto his computer I dont dare ask to cap and I have been stuck checking mail on my phones

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X