X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night!
    sigpic

Comment

Love the comments about IE Sha... Hope you enjoy Chrome as much as I do.

lg~ you'll have to collect more pics, although we don't mind seeing the great ones you have again and again.

Night Sy...

Louise, I laughed (sorry) when I read about your popping pop corn and everything. Now that is a fan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        lg~ you'll have to collect more pics, although we don't mind seeing the great ones you have again and again.
        I'm trying to finish up a story. (One chapter down, three to go!), and then I'm gonna experiment with VLC and capping. THEN I'll have a TON more pics.

BTW, had to put up the new sig. I made it for theicemenace over on FF.net. It's an awesome story she's writing!

Comment

Love the sig! Looks good lg. The capping takes a bit of time as well. GW/Gimping/capping/thunking/writing...time hogs.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but they're fun time hogs!

Comment

The best Even when the hubby is rolling his eyes and calling me a geek.
              sigpic

Comment

Check out our ranks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Check out our ranks
                  I noticed that earlier. Makes me wonder why they changed it......

Comment

They did that for April Fool's - we were all pirate type of terms. Just for fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Love the sig for theicemenace lg - very nice, suits the story too!

Mmm, interesting titles guys - maybe they're getting reading to make something and you've both been hired!

sigpic

Comment

I love your title Sha

sigpic

Comment

should be doing something useful but ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                            Love the sig for theicemenace lg - very nice, suits the story too!

Mmm, interesting titles guys - maybe they're getting reading to make something and you've both been hired!
                            Well, if we've been hired, you have too!

Thanks! I saw the pics and thought them absolutely perfect. She loved it, too. Wants me to make a larger one for her wallpaper on her computer. So, when I get Windows of Redemption finished tonight, I'll sleep on it and go from there. (One chapter down, two to go!)

Comment

LOL Bay - I LIKE being the boss

EDIT: wrong pic - weird - gave me Daniel when I wanted this *points below*

sigpic

Comment

Would it help if I told you it was helpful for me? brightening my evening?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X