X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Hiya, Thunkers!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...6m23s101-1.jpg

Where's the pic in the tan chair from? Love the two from LG--the black frame and the big smile. Might I snurch for later drooling, honey?

Spoiler:
    The best thing about the one from Red is thinking about what he's got on under that blanket--namely, nothin' at all...

On that note, sweet dreams, all!

WW, snurch anything I post.

Comment

Grazie, LG. I already did...is that naughty?

**sigh** More sweet dreams!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Comment

I really do have to go. Only 6 1/2 hours til the alarm goes off and I need 8 hours to feel human. No sleep at all the past two nights, either. I guess, since it's already too late, I could hang for a little bit...

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Playing with my Condemned caps a bit...

sigpic

Comment

Oh, and I put the disc that Cold Lazarus is on at the top of my list for Netflix. Just have to send back hubby's The Tick disc first.

Evan's, "You know Mr. WW is gonna blame me when he can't watch his cartoon..." face:

sigpic

Comment

Evening WW... not much sleep left for you.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Bay! Nope, not much sleep time left. Eyes getting droopy, though.

Doing some more playing with caps--it's not much, but it's what I've got at this point.

Well, I had something for you, but PB is being a pain in the pitooty, so I'm gonna re-post this one and go to bed. Down to 6 hours, 5 1/2 by the time I actually brush teeth and crawl into bed.

sigpic

Comment

I should start thinking of bed, but don't wanna.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, all!

Well, after a brief struggle, PB appears to be playing ball. Here's the cap I made. I should save it for when we watch Condemned, but, meh... Like I said, it's not much, but it's what I had last night by 11:30 or so. I sound like my Gramma--treating 11:30 like it was so darned late!

Spoiler:
                      In my defense, Mr. WW & I had a long day. I was up at 6 to see the little one off to Lego Land (he had a FABULOUS time, BTW!), then played a bit online. We ran the teen out to his air softing thingy, then hunted down breakfast, which brought us to the other end of Orlando & Cajun lunch instead. We got home, I cleaned a bit in the teen's room (I don't normally, but it was looking like a health hazard) & started some laundry. We went mattress and new bedframe shopping at IKEA. We found some things we like and are going to start saving for them--the whole family needs new mattresses; Mr. WW & I need a whole new bedroom set, as well. We've decided we don't want to go into any more debt for it, though. Went to another store for ant bait (ants are now almost gone) & a new bathroom fan (Mr. WW will have to install from the lovely heat of the attic). I continued working on laundry--sorting and folding--while Mr WW picked up the teen. We cooked burgers on the grill & I cleaned the bathroom. Busy but rewardingly so day!

sigpic

Comment

Hi WW!

Do you by any chance have a pic of Kavan in the plaid shirt he's wearing in the video posted a few days ago? I need one of him not smiling, looking a little rough around the edges and with that beard, it might do the trick. *hopeful expression*

Comment

Well, I had meant to do so earlier, so I downloaded Sha's vid and took a few caps from it. I've uploaded them to my PB folder here, but you may want to see if Sha has any stills, since it's her photography. Hope this helps!

P.S. I'm also expecting Growing the Big One in the mail any day--plan on capping it ASAP.
                          sigpic

Comment

WW, if I could snurch some of your caps from GtBO that would be....

AWESOME!!!

Comment

No worries, FG! I get the movie in (according to Amazon's tracking) within the next couple of days--then give me a day or two to cap (depending on RL's craziness). Will PM you when I have them uploaded, or just put a couple on here or on the Lorne/Kavan Thunk Thread.

Sha, I'm so having fun with your piccies--hope you've got more!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy Thunkers

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X