X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, All!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    How's your day coming along?
    My day is better, thank you! But Firefox and recovered files make it better! LOL! Perfect pic for that, btw!

Comment

Good evening Bay, Mane, lg - hope your morning's have started out well

sigpic

Comment

Hey Sha

September is coming up quick.

Glad to hear the computer is happy again, lg.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Sha! Bay!

Yeah, after reformatting the entire hard drive, reloading all my programs that I lost (Gimp, OpenOffice, AVG, etc), and restarting between each one, Internet Explorer was still causing problems. So, now, I'm learning to use Firefox! Yay.

Comment

I've never tried Firefox. I use Google Chrome... I like it much better than IE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Hey, Sha! Bay!

https://

Yeah, after reformatting the entire hard drive, reloading all my programs that I lost (Gimp, OpenOffice, AVG, etc), and restarting between each one, Internet Explorer was still causing problems. So, now, I'm learning to use Firefox! Yay.
              Mmm, always wondered whether I should move away from IE - I don't have specific issues but just a lot of windows that hang and take ages to recover, stuff like that ... must think on this.

sigpic

Comment

Firefox is a lot faster than IE. Recommended!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Firefox is a lot faster than IE. Recommended!
                  on the gif ... I think I'll have to trial something else, just for comparative purposes.

sigpic

Comment

Firefox is way better and faster than IE. Last night, after all that hassle, IE was still taking forever to load, wasn't letting me transfer from FF.net back to my home page, etc. I said, "Forget it!" Firefox is a learning curve, but I'm liking it.

I've never used Chrome, so I can't speak for that.

Comment

I haven't tried Firefox, but I do love chrome, even put it on my work computer... faster and for any sites run by google much, much faster interface (youtube for example).

sigpic

Comment

The only problem with Firefox that I've come up against is setting my homepage. I'm pretty particular about the appearance of my computer screen, and it changes based on the story I'm writing at any given time. So, I've been playing around with it. But, after a 1AM night when I THOUGHT I would be finishing a story, my patience ran thin.

Comment

Oh! Bay, do you mind emailing me the coding to add a fanfic link to my sig? If it's as easy as that....

Comment

Not sure about home pages. In Chrome I have it set to load up my 5 favorite sites (ff.net, gmail, pb, gw, lj) automatically on start up and then I just float between those tabs and add many more PB tabs as I visit with you all.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the tabs have been getting out of control for me, another reason to like Firefox! LOL!

No, I meant that little link at the bottom of my sig on here to link people into my ff.net profile.

Comment

I'm guessing you mean like my clubhouse in mine or others have lj or ff.net... just sent you an email with what my coding looks like and how to do it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X