No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack's "All those years of clowning around in class are finally paying off" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's hands ... just because I can

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "I can say the right thing occasionally ... when the situation calls for it" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "Am I the only one who thinks most of what Carter says is a foreign language?" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "This is really bad and yet at the same time very, very good" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "So it wasn't my charm and raw sex appeal?" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "open wide ... come inside ... it's playschool" face (probably only makes sense to me! )

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "I'm genetically advanced ... Thor said so," face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "sooo ... no eyebrows. Yay or nay?" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "Yes, home in time for The Simpsons!" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "No one knows what goes on behind these glasses ... including me" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "is it just me or have the colours gone all weird?" face

sigpic

Comment

Jack's "No Carter, No Daniel ... Crap! I'm gonna have to work this one out on my own" face

sigpic

Comment

Wow, Sha! You've been a busy girl.

Bay! Way to go on the NOT being lazy & getting Lorne in his dress blues. Will have to see about doing some capping myself today.

Spoiler:
                              Although, it's already starting to be a busy-schedule day. Gotta run to the bank; run out my sales brochures which involves a lot of driving, stopping & schmoozing; pick up my teen (maybe) at noon so he can go meet his girl's family at the resort up the road; pay the rent, which involves driving to a different bank; meet with one of my new sales reps to see how she's doing: buy "hold over" groceries until one of our paychecks comes in; and drive the little ones to school. Guess I'd better run & get my shower, eh? Tuesdays are nearly as bad as Mondays, busy-wise for me. Wednesdays are my least favorite days because I have to dress nice to work in the office. Thursdays are usually spent doing the shopping & putting it away. Of the week days, Fridays, during the day, are my favorite--not much to do until the evening hours when I usually have to work a few hours.

sigpic
                              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

This is my "why do they keep cutting Lorne's hair off" face...

Comment

Working...
                                X