X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning....

WW you so need your window..
    Spoiler:
    I do the drycleaners, bank, mail box, library drop, CiCi pizza for the kids.. Pharamacy.. what would I do without my window.. I would rip my hair out if I have to drag 2 kids with me..(they would be total cut up too as they usually are)

no pics.. gotta run.. getting a late start- had breakfast with Mr.Brn
    sigpic

Comment

My window's mainly for take-out, but once in a while I use the drive-through at the bank instead of going in.
      Spoiler:
      I hadn't even left town yet when my little one called from school in a panic--they needed "nice" clothes for the "free" concert they were going to today. Not his fault--he'd told both hubby & I more than once last week. I wound up picking him up & shopping for clothes with him right before school. The "free" concert cost me $100! After 2 miles of stop & go traffic on the highway, I got to my appointment for the car an hour late. Luckily, it was a warranty item, too, so no charge; just the cost of gas & tolls to get there. And I got to say "hi" to the folks there, who've become friends of ours over the past few years.

The long & short of it is, my captain's chair now has a working window again!

I is happy!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

A fun vid I found on youtube featuring most of our flyboys plus a few guests:

sigpic

Comment

I made a new banner just for the Lorne/Shepp/dog lovers out there. Couldn't find one of Cam with a dog though. Thorry!!

Comment

Is this the photo you're looking for Bay??

Comment

Cam! Love the vid. It made me sad, though, remembering that poor Lorne never got any lovin' on the show. My muse is petting him right now, although from the look in her eyes, it may turn to more.

sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Enjoyed the video, Cam.

FG, it may be the same, but it is smaller... Brn probably has the one I'm thinking of. (too lazy to go cap it)

Evening WW.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi ya, Cam! GW won't let me post a pic so you'll have to be content with this:

GW

Comment

Hey WW. So does Lorne purr like a cat when you rub his belly? Just curious.

Comment

Does anyone have caps of Sunday? I need one each of Carson, Teyla, Elizabeth, Radek, Evan, Ronon, Dr. Cole and John please.

Comment

FG, I may have some of Ronon and Lorne, but not sure about the rest. But here is a link to caps for the episode that are in the Gateworld Gallery.

If those don't work for you then if you list which pics from the episode of each of the characters you need between all of us we might have what you need.

When in the gallery remember that when you click on the thumbnail they are bigger pics that you can right click on and save. If you click on the pic first though, it will bring up an even larger version that you can right click on and save.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, Bay! How's it goin'? I may have some more siggie ideas if you're up for it--no rush. Will PM you in the morning. Last night was too short, today too long.

Hiya, FG! My muse is plum tuckered from all her Lorne lovin'. He purred and growled and now he's ready to go night night, too.

Hey there, Cam! See you're on, too, or at least lurking. I'm gonna watch that vid you found one more time then off to LaLa Land.

No pic right now--bein' lazy.

ETA: FG, have Evan from Sunday. They're on my PB--search for either whytewytch or whytewytch4. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll shoot you a link in the a.m. Right now, I is ready to collapse for the night.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your ideas, WW. Reading over my Lorne story now and hoping to add some pages.

Sounds like you had a productive day and evening. It ended up being a better Monday than I'd anticipated, but glad it is over. Tuesday's are my favorite day of the work week typically. Hoping tomorrow is no exception. A bit tired tonight though...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post

Hiya, FG! My muse is plum tuckered from all her Lorne lovin'. He purred and growled and now he's ready to go night night, too.

Hey there, Cam! See you're on, too, or at least lurking. I'm gonna watch that vid you found one more time then off to LaLa Land.

No pic right now--bein' lazy.

ETA: FG, have Evan from Sunday. They're on my PB--search for either whytewytch or whytewytch4. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll shoot you a link in the a.m. Right now, I is ready to collapse for the night.
                              Yeah I need to head to bed myself. 4:30 comes early. Night all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Night WW and Cam
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X