No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, we need more notes from your doctors.
    sigpic

Comment

got head out to grab a few hours of sleep before Monday begins.. not enough C-4 to wipe if off my calander...

sigpic

Comment

I have got to quit with the "just one more, then I'll go to bed" with youtube. It will suck the life out of you... or at least all the time you have to sleep.

So this is the vid I'm ending on because I love Stargate SG1 and SGA, everything about them, just can't get enough.

Night hifield and Brn. Catch you both tomorrow.

Sha, missed you today, but hope you are enjoying your time off

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

NIGHT back at ya!!! Sha Holler!!!

thanks Bay for the tuck me in vid..lol.. think muse is gonna play on youtube for a bit while I crash..
            sigpic

Comment

Mornin' thunkers! It's official. It's Monday. Gotta leave in an hour to get my car looked at--window won't go down. Do you know how hard it is to get drive-through food with a busted window AND a busted toe at the same time? I either have to reach around/over the window with the door open or park and hobble in. I use a lot of drive-through with my schedule, plus I just like having my car right. My car's repair place is 45 min away, but they always treat us real well & they're the only people I trust with my car. We've got Subarus and most of the mechanics by us scratch their heads & go, "That's a weird-looking Camry you got there." Hence the trip to the Subaru dealer instead.

Lorne tells the other mechanics to back away from my car:

It's a usual busy Monday on top of the car repair, so I may only be lurking. Want the muse to have some time as well since my posting is very nearly caught up to my writing. Will try to check in later.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                I vote for this method Bay!

I always wondered what he had in that bag!!

Originally posted by hifield View Post
                Had lots of fun lurking tonight! Loved the vid Bay -- lots of Jack & shep -- sort of sums up our weekend in a nutshell! Everyone had great pics tonight... as usual!

Hope you all have a great week!
                Hifield! Hi!! *waves* Nice to see you here and to hear that you and Bay have been spending your weekend on the worthwhile endeavor of watching Jack and SG-1

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                OOOOOO.. yummy thanks Bay.. what a nice break!!! like the vid..*licks lips* muse is happy too.. got another 3 paragraphs added.. lol.. at this rate a may have a novel on my hands..lol
                Nooooooo - don't add! EDIT!! *grins* can't wait to read this epic once it's finally done!!

I have got to quit with the "just one more, then I'll go to bed" with youtube. It will suck the life out of you... or at least all the time you have to sleep.

So this is the vid I'm ending on because I love Stargate SG1 and SGA, everything about them, just can't get enough.

Night hifield and Brn. Catch you both tomorrow.

Sha, missed you today, but hope you are enjoying your time off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBVL6-GQkTw
                Thanks Bay - I am enjoying my time off - lots of crafts today plus running around outside making WAY too much noise. No chance to be on the computer sadly, don't see that changing ... might have to cave and actually stay awake when they wake me up early instead of dozing on the couch while they watch movies

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                NIGHT back at ya!!! Sha Holler!!!

thanks Bay for the tuck me in vid..lol.. think muse is gonna play on youtube for a bit while I crash..
                Brn Holler back!! *LOL*

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Mornin' thunkers! It's official. It's Monday. Gotta leave in an hour to get my car looked at--window won't go down. Do you know how hard it is to get drive-through food with a busted window AND a busted toe at the same time? I either have to reach around/over the window with the door open or park and hobble in. I use a lot of drive-through with my schedule, plus I just like having my car right. My car's repair place is 45 min away, but they always treat us real well & they're the only people I trust with my car. We've got Subarus and most of the mechanics by us scratch their heads & go, "That's a weird-looking Camry you got there." Hence the trip to the Subaru dealer instead.

Lorne tells the other mechanics to back away from my car:
                http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...1h18m55s56.jpg

It's a usual busy Monday on top of the car repair, so I may only be lurking. Want the muse to have some time as well since my posting is very nearly caught up to my writing. Will try to check in later.
                A shame about your car and the bad timing with having a broken toe too - hope it all goes smoothly WW.

Lots of awesome pics to catch up on tonight ... thanks people! Have to catch up on a couple of other things but knowing me I'll stay up late AGAIN so be back later to thunk a little.

sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy thunkers

Grinned at your explanation of why you need your window to roll down WW. Completely empathize with that.

Sha, I have spent many a morning catching a little more sleep while the kids watch their favorite show. Would do the same if I was on holiday!

Thought I start out my day with my favorite pics of my flyboys... I'll start with Lorne

sigpic

Comment

And Cameron

sigpic

Comment

Jack...

sigpic

Comment

My fav Shep one was harder... I can't find it. It is similar to this one, but not quite this one... Same outfit, but he is standing and not in jail... Oh well... this one looks good too.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X