Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

A bedtime story for those who care to read. . . . .

I came home from music practice to write on my story. My computer crashed, and I felt like....

Then, I got mad.....

Then, I called a friend and felt like I was doing this......

Now, I'm feeling more like this.....

Comment

I've been spending the week trying to get everything loaded into a new computer -- old one had a vista operation system and it was awful -- crashing computer would be worse! Hope you get it all figured out soon. Can't live with them and certainly can't live without them!

Hope you all have a great weekend --- I'll be in the Cities hopefully learning how to gimp!
        sigpic

Comment

lg ... your little picture story was GREAT ... I"m still laughing!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hifield View Post
            I've been spending the week trying to get everything loaded into a new computer -- old one had a vista operation system and it was awful -- crashing computer would be worse! Hope you get it all figured out soon. Can't live with them and certainly can't live without them!

Hope you all have a great weekend --- I'll be in the Cities hopefully learning how to gimp!
            I personally skipped right over Vista and went from XP to Windows 7. Haven't had any problems with Windows 7, though my Dell computer has crashed twice in the 21 months I've owned it. I will NOT EVER buy Dell again. (Sorry to all you Dell lovers. )

Gimp is awesome! I'm learning as well, and LOVING it. My mom even asked for the program!

Comment

lg ... your little picture story was GREAT ... I"m still laughing!
              I was looking over my Shepp thunk pics and thought, "Wait! I can tell a story with those!" Hehe!

Comment

Hiya Hifield

Cute pics lg
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Cute pics lg
                  Thanks! Yours are pretty awesome, too!

While I'm thinking about it, could someone tell me how to cap my own pics? I know there's a way to do it, but I'm a little lost on HOW.

Comment

Wish we could still get XP --- I miss it! I've always had Dell computers but after my last one I'm starting to wonder -- hope this new one is better.

Hey Bailey -- I should have come down tonight! Duh -- I'm off to bed -- I need a book so maybe this would be a good time to start Aidan's Promise.
                    sigpic

Comment

night guys.. gonna kick my feet up!! later..

sigpic

Comment

I've only done it one time so far... last night. But I used a free download VLC is the program. You basically watch the program and pause on the scene you want and press a photo button, (can't remember its exact name) and it creates a .png file. Which is really big on kbs, so I then pulled it into gimp and turned it into a .jpg. lightened it a bit and cropped it while in gimp.

There are better set ups, programs that will take caps in increments and such, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet and what program will do it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Night Brn ... hope you have a better Friday. I hear you have a new story in the works -- Yea!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Night Brn and hifield
                            sigpic

Comment

I need a book so maybe this would be a good time to start Aidan's Promise.
                              Enjoy!

Comment

Night, Brn.

Comment

Working...
                                X