No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, guys. Appreciate the dimples & the hugs. Putting the why-ness of it under the spoiler cut. Don't open if you don't want the melancholy. It's not about my family--we are all okay.

Spoiler:
    My teen's platoon leader (who is a teen himself) was working community service at the recycling center. There was an accident and his leg got caught in a conveyer. The doctors saved his leg (so far) but the military career he dreampt of is no longer an option. I'm bringing the teen to see him tomorrow if they allow visitors. And on that note, I'm going to pour myself into bed and pray that this young man continues to recover and that his leg will not have to be taken. Told you it was sad.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

So sorry to hear WW. Will keep you in my prayers. That would be a tough one on the family, especially teenWW.
      sigpic

Comment

WhyteWytch
        Spoiler:
        it's tragic and sad. I don't have words to describe how I feel for him I'll pray too! *hugs*

I'm on a sugar rush, nothing to eat, and look at what appears just when I'm watching The Phenomenon!

Comment

That does look yummy, Deli

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

bai, macaroons are frakkin delicious!!! om nom nom

Okay! Gotta go, I have to focus on the writing of my first Eureka fanfic before I go to bed!
                  G'night people!

Comment

Yummy, yummy, yummy I got love in my tummy...for the Fly Boys!!!

Comment

evening thunkers...

just sitting here resting.. so much to do .. where to start

sigpic

Comment

I want to read when you are done, Deli

Macaroons remind me of Cam

sigpic

Comment

On the reading.. I only read my Fly-boys fluff and like OC's for my fem leads.. but have a soft spot for Keller and Cadman as leads.

have been dragged into my e-reader alot lately and love a good romance with Kavan as my goto lead (in my head *grins*)

I love happy ending and rainbows and unicorns!!!! and SHEP!!!

sigpic

Comment

How ya doing Brn...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

good bay.. but tired.. was gonna take tomorrow off.. but will be working... grrrr must learn to say NO!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X