• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* And I gave up on the Gimping tonight, too. It's coming out great, I just can't decide what to do with the pair once I've got the pics merged. Gonna have to let that one simmer.

Comment

Tea is helping... probably because I fear dropping the cup and scalding myself.

sigpic

Comment

I would make tea except that the tea kettle would wake the house.

Comment

That can be helpful... let you mind wander a bit and then try again later.

sigpic

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. I run into this a lot with wallies. They're such a different format than sigs, but I just love the colors and such in my current sig that I want a wallie like it. So, we'll see.

Comment

Everyone is still awake at my house... but we use a coffee pot to make hot water, so no noise really...

sigpic

Comment

Only made two wallies ever so far, so one was harder, this last one just fell right into place...

sigpic

Comment

My hubby and daughter have been asleep for over an hour. And I'm the type that heats water in the tea kettle, pours it over the tea bags in the tea pot to steep.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Only made two wallies ever so far, so one was harder, this last one just fell right into place...

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...25/tgifa23.jpg
                          I make lots of wallies. I enjoy them.

With this one, the two pics have to be gimped with masks and such to look like they're actually together and not two separate pics. Plus, I had to paint her shoulder onto her. Now that I've got all of that done, I'm trying to figure out what to do with them so that I can still have the NYC background.

Comment

So thinking on it a bit might inspire.

I don't typically make wallies because I just never get to see them. I have on average 8 to 12 tabs open in windows and 6 to 10 open in Chrome so I just don't get to see them often. Since I don't ever turn my computer off, I just shut the lid with all those tabs still open, it is rare that I get to gaze upon my desktop background.

Now sigs I get to see every time I post... much more visual time

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              My hubby and daughter have been asleep for over an hour. And I'm the type that heats water in the tea kettle, pours it over the tea bags in the tea pot to steep.
                              Which sounds good except it means you don't get any tea tonight...

sigpic

Comment

A lot of times, I use my wallies to create a mood. If I make a sig that just really puts me in the mindset of a story I'm writing, I'll make up a wallie and minimize everything. Then, writing with that backdrop helps me focus. It's very Pavlovian, but it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X