Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
    yeah I know - the only way I could get any Smallville pics of Kavan was to play the episode online, pause, prntscreen dump into Paint and then back out again just the small part I wanted. Will have to borrow season 1 of Smallville so I can replace with better ones - NOT squished!!
    I have season one, but that would be an expensive borrow through the mail... however, I have the program downloaded and the DVD player for the laptop should be here any day. I can always do the work for you It can be my training time.

sigpic

Comment

Night girlie, will do our best.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        I have season one, but that would be an expensive borrow through the mail... however, I have the program downloaded and the DVD player for the laptop should be here any day. I can always do the work for you It can be my training time.

https://
        Now you're talking! Yay! Let's do that!!! *grins since easy for me to say because you will have to do all the work!* Thanks Bay ... it's good to have a first project

sigpic

Comment

Good night Bay ... night all!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It will be nice once you are off mods, ladygris so that we don't miss your comments when we are moving so fast.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

No kidding! But I keep making comments so that I CAN get off mods! The quicker, the better! LOL!

Well, gotta get to work! Happy thunking!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

To help new members most,the onus is not on the Mods to get them off Probie asap ,or for the Probie to have to post to every image, but for you guys to help them a little bit by slowing down the flood of posts just a little when they're online so their replies don't get lost.

Also: start checking out the file sizes of the images you post,because just on a random sample ,there are quite a few going through massively oversized on KBs.

Just so you know,there's a Stickied thread in Forum Announcements where you can read the rules.

In brief :
                            Max KB file size-100KB.
                            That includes all formats/gifs etc.
                            To requote images -change the img tags to url .

Thanks.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              No kidding! But I keep making comments so that I CAN get off mods! The quicker, the better! LOL!

Well, gotta get to work! Happy thunking!
                              It's not always this fast, ladygris... sometimes it is just a few posts an hour... hope to catch you later.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X