X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh... and good morning Brn.

sigpic

Comment

Why thank you bay!! nothing will ever top your "remember where we parked..lol"
      sigpic

Comment

morning Bay..

think Sheps happy to see me too...

sigpic

Comment

Awwww shep dont be shy...

Oh I see.. you saw my prompt and new story.. sorry I know.. dont be mad..

sigpic

Comment

Nice sig Brn

I won't get to anything challenge related until Thursday probably - happy to see there is some action from you guys

sigpic

Comment

I keep thinking that was a happy accident.

I've seen a few episodes of What Not to Wear though and that is perfect.

sigpic

Comment

REALLY? REALLY?? , Cam! your writing CAM!

sigpic

Comment

Sha .. sorry about work.. stinks you wont be back near your putter till thrus.. will try to keep Lorne Happy but you know he's kinda taken a shine to you..
                  sigpic

Comment

And yes I am writing Cam... I can still thunk you..you dom my sigs with your beautiful face.. come on now..

fine.. frist the M&G and now the fic. *pouts*

me- oh no, that is not a pout face.. your thinking...
                    sigpic

Comment

I know it's a long time until we get to rewatching Runner, but I'm playing in that folder and just cropped Parish out of a pic ... why would someone put Lorne with that guy? Aside from the fact that Lorne is definitely NOT gay (not a slash fan myself because I just don't see these characters that way), he clearly wasn't overly impressed with Parish! Fan fiction is great - keeps the shows alive for us and lets us explore things that could have happened behind the scenes ... the motivation for some of it just escapes me

sigpic

Comment

I agree, Sha.

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                          Sha .. sorry about work.. stinks you wont be back near your putter till thrus.. will try to keep Lorne Happy but you know he's kinda taken a shine to you..
                          Aww, see with that you've cheered me up big time

I am taking a little mini computer thing but all I can do on it is write - might get something done in the 3 hours everyone else will be enjoying the (pretty close to) Amazing Race I spent 50 hours creating for them! (That sounded disgruntled - I'm not really, just very OVER this whole 'lets have an offsite and talk for two days' + you have to stay overnight even though you live ten minutes away! Yes, really!!!)

Lorne: You could come and hide with me
                          Me: Oh, hell yes, if only I could!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            I agree, Sha.

On the plus side, we get lots of lovely AU fan fics, like Lorne with Jenn (hint Bay!!) and Shep with Cadman (hint Brn!!) and Carson's getting a little love too

Lorne: I'm still waiting, here in the bushes ..
                            Me: *firmly keeps mind away from the gutter!* Even obscured by branches you look hot *happy sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Carson's been getting love from this side of the thread, and Evan's not too happy. That's why he's come to see you, Sha.

Comment

Me: I really should head to bed - gotta be up in less than five hours (stupid stupid me forgot my corp credit card that i have to use to pay for stuff - duh!!! - have to go into work first to get it)
                                Lorne: That is pretty duh! And, really? You have to go to bed already?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X