No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning and good night here soon.. kids have a dentist appt first thing in the morning.. (daddy let them brush their own teeth for 6 weeks ) I let them brush but I always go back over.. I am such an OCD mother.. so I am getting them a cleaning just to be safe.. lol.. its cheaper then fillings..lol

sigpic

Comment

Been kind of in an O'Neill mood all day today.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Less stress on the little ones too. My oldest was so freaked out about the shot in the mouth to numb it.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I keep falling asleep. Partly because of the heat, but probably more because I'm tired. Have a good evening everyone.

sigpic

Comment

'Night, Bay. Dream well.

Comment

night bay right behind ya... turn up the AC silly.. scratch that DOWN the AC..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                          morning and good night here soon.. kids have a dentist appt first thing in the morning.. (daddy let them brush their own teeth for 6 weeks ) I let them brush but I always go back over.. I am such an OCD mother.. so I am getting them a cleaning just to be safe.. lol.. its cheaper then fillings..lol
                          Yeah.... How old are your kids? My dentist and our pediatric nurse both told me that parents need to help with the brushing until the kids are ten years old. That's when their coordination of fine movements is well enough developed for proper brushing.

Numbing the gums may be unpleasant, but drilling without anesthetic would be worse.

sigpic

Comment

A few Sheppy thunks to end the night.

They've all been resized in PB, btw. It just hasn't caught up yet.

Comment

Brn, just for you......

Comment

My fav for the night:

Comment

Working...
                                X