No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still, I know I'll regret this lack of sleeping later today when I have to get up and finish the latest craft project with the kids (we're weaving handbags out of wool) ... so, away to bed!

sigpic

Comment

Just one Kavan pic to finish of the night

sigpic

Comment

Okay, TWO Kavan pics .... night Bay, have a great day thunkers!

sigpic

Comment

Had a meeting, missed you! Sha.

You were up late! but it was fun to see you girlie

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
            Camelot... I am making auto-graph books.. i am doing them in a circle shape (the gate) with jump rings.. and putting a collection of pics and stuff for each actor on each page for a auto.. adding some of my sigies and this way when I get home I can fan it out in shadow box... I am going Gold so I have all autos and did order several Kavan *wink wink* you know who you are... and looking at another one..*nudg nudg* so I am making several books!!! if I can get them started here by the end of the week.. I may think about a center piece.. but time is running out so I dont think I will do one this year.

If Joe would go for $400 I would be over the moon.. I am just hoping all this Kavan Fever does not push up his price - if he does do one.. thinking that may be wating to finish up the season with SPN Con's before they do Stargate auctions for meet and greets... have someone calling someone on the inside should know something by the end of the week.. keep ya in the loop..
            Hey Brn, did you see that Pisces27 had contacted Creation, and they said maybe they will be available by next week.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              I'll be off to read it soon.

I think for the first challenge it was over 500 but under 10,000 or something like that. I think in reality we just want it to be long enough to be worth the read. 10 words isn't really a story, maybe a profound or descriptive notion, but not really a story. If a story ends up too long it may also discourage some from reading. I don't think we've really had any so far that are too long or too short, but... (I'd feel like Goldilocks if I finish that sentence... so moving on).
              Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
              I'd second this - we didn't want to stifle anyone with a word limit so the 500 to 10,000 from the first challenge sounds like a good indicative guideline. Personally I prefer longer stories, if they're good (which of course from anyone else who writes here they would be!), so if you feel major inspiration and end up with something bigger than 10,000 words, I'd still want to read it
              I figured I wouldn't have a problem since my average one-shot is anywhere from 1500 words to 3000 words. But thanks. That puts me in the right mindset for length, anyway.

Comment

HOME!!!!did 2 doctors.. and some shopping!!!!!! the cool pastic felt good on my fingers.. oh TARGET how I missed you!!!!! and got some t's at Kholes.. love the dip in my bed from all my purchases!!!! (runs to hide them quick before hubby gets home!!! and I was a good girl no shoes or purses.. but make-up opps )

shep tyring to comfort Mr. Brn when the CC bill come in..

maybe you better sit down..

love me <3
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

shep trying to explain the mall directory..

or is that center block my CC bill going up
                      sigpic

Comment

shep thinks he may have to use force to keep me from shopping.. SILLY Sheppy this is Texas we ALL carry guns...

sigpic

Comment

he thinks maybe lock me up....

me..
                          Spoiler:
                          kinky..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*thud*

sigpic

Comment

lg~ loved your story!!!! woking on a prompt too.. (I do love a challenge)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X