sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Mine has been spending time with my parents since he was 9 months old, and they were in NY, I was in NC. Of course they came and got him, but still it was for about a month.

Once when he was about 3, they brought him back down to NC, and once he had shown me his new shoes, he was ready to go back. When they left, they only got a little ways, when this little head popped up in the back seat. He had snuck into the car and was going to go back with them. Wasn't happy that he had to stay home.

Now they are in Charlotte, so it's easier, and he's been down at their house most of the summer. Much more central location, plus he has his grandfather as his personal chauffeur. He's almost 17 now though, so only one more year before he's out of the house anyways.
                  sigpic

Comment

Doesn't he have his license yet?

I guess it's true that it's small kids, small worries and big kids, big worries.

Still, I feel rather sorry for the kids who've never spent more than a night at a time away from home by the time they're supposed to go to college. If they go to another town, they're going to be in real trouble if they're so homesick they can't sleep... Or worse, they're so afraid of being homesick that they don't dare leave home.

sigpic

Comment

He has his permit. Has to wait another 6 months to get his license in NC. Besides, there's no car for him to drive except mine and he's not getting that any time soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Probably just as well. Still, I assume you let him practise driving while you're a passenger?

sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy thunkers

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

prompts for re-watch challenge

1.ATA
                              2.Ghosts
                              3.Ghost stories
                              4.football
                              5.hockey
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I REALLY need to get this episode watched! These are all wonderful prompts!

Comment

Working...
                                X