No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too young.. I am having a hard time with camp this year... but felt guilty keeping her home when I can't keep up... *hugs* lg that will be hard.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      too young.. I am having a hard time with camp this year... but felt guilty keeping her home when I can't keep up... *hugs* lg that will be hard.
      I did camp when she was 6! But, yeah, Wednesday will be hard until I get that call from my inlaws that she arrived okay.

Comment

I don't think I've spent more than a night at a time away from mine, and even then it is usually just a sleep-over a few miles away.

sigpic

Comment

With living in a town 13 miles from my parents, it happens quite often here.

Comment

mine always sleeps at grandma's ..lol its my saving grace!!
            sigpic

Comment

Brn, I know what you mean!

Comment

ok have to put the little one to bed.. 1st night of going upstairs.. lets see how bad it looks after 1 month... *holding my breath*
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Brn.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

Spoiler:

after 1 month of not going upstairs.. MIL doing laundry 3 times.. IT WAS BAD!!!! very bad.. they did a bad bad thing.... a very bad bad thing..

ok - the rooms are ok.. but the laundry.. I am soo OCD about my shirts being color coded and hung the same way.. all his shorts and shirts and pants are mixed.. the blankets are mixed between the two kids.. (COME ON when does a boy sleep with a purple flower blanket.. and his pj are a mess not folded neatly??? it will take me a day to sort the closets.. and the bathroom.. HOW CAN YOU SEE with water spots on the mirror and dont even get me started on the tooth paste.. I am the type that cleans the tooth paste after every use.. it was sooo gross I just threw it away and got a new one.. tooth brushes too.. GAG!!!! and they broke the hand towel holder??? deep calm breaths.. putting in B-day CD to make me feel better...

sigpic

Comment

just for you Sha a nice run of Evan!!!

[ulr]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/brneyestx/kavan%203/prod_main_fearless.jpg[/url]
                      Oooh, thanks for the Evan run Brn - very, very nice

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

Spoiler:

after 1 month of not going upstairs.. MIL doing laundry 3 times.. IT WAS BAD!!!! very bad.. they did a bad bad thing.... a very bad bad thing..

ok - the rooms are ok.. but the laundry.. I am soo OCD about my shirts being color coded and hung the same way.. all his shorts and shirts and pants are mixed.. the blankets are mixed between the two kids.. (COME ON when does a boy sleep with a purple flower blanket.. and his pj are a mess not folded neatly??? it will take me a day to sort the closets.. and the bathroom.. HOW CAN YOU SEE with water spots on the mirror and dont even get me started on the tooth paste.. I am the type that cleans the tooth paste after every use.. it was sooo gross I just threw it away and got a new one.. tooth brushes too.. GAG!!!! and they broke the hand towel holder??? deep calm breaths.. putting in B-day CD to make me feel better...

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...3/t_l_b026.jpg
                      Ouch ... sorry for you having things you now feel you have to fix .... let the soothing sounds of Kavan's voice calm you (awesome you got Impressions for your bday!) But, congrats on reclaiming the rest of the house - progress is good!

lg, glad your MRI came out good ... and I can totally understand your distraction. I think it would be hard to send your daughter on a flight alone - they will look after her and for her it will probably be special and exciting - doesn't make it easier for you! Mine have never stayed away from home (camp just isn't a thing we do much over here - they have a school camp every few years I think but the last one was when my twins were five and just started school - way too young for my liking, and besides they didn't want to go!) I've had to go away for work a few times but always happy knowing the kids are home safe and sound in their beds each night. I can see how nice it would be for your daughter (and your kids Brn) to stay at the grandparents - we just don't have that option. (Part of me is glad because I have that lovely excuse for why they have to stay with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL)

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Sha! I was getting ready to log off for the night!

Thanks for the congrats, though I'm personally very relieved. And distracted, . I should get lots of writing done while she's gone, though.

Comment

Love this cap I got from Hide and Seek ... don't get many of Shep smiling (as opposed to that grinning, smirking thing he does )

sigpic

Comment

That IS a great cap!

I love the exchange. "I SHOT him!"

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              Hiya, Sha! I was getting ready to log off for the night!

Thanks for the congrats, though I'm personally very relieved. And distracted, . I should get lots of writing done while she's gone, though.
                              Hey! *waves* Having writing to focus on will make the time go faster ... how long will she be away?

sigpic

Comment

Two weeks. I'll be good for the first 48 hours. Then, I'll be climbing the walls and likely need the writing to distract me! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X