Morning Sha, Mane, Sy and Cam.

Hi and bye, lg... and I'd love to know if it works for you

sigpic

Comment

LG good luck with the MRI.
      Hi all!
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Mane, Cam, Hi and Bye lg (hope the MRI gives the right result!), Morning Bay! FINALLY done with work stuff for tomorrow (looks at clock) today

sigpic

Comment

Morning Sy.

sigpic

Comment

Morning Sha... I wrote more last night

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Morning Sha... I wrote more last night

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...514-0018xe.jpg
              Woo Hoo Bay! Didn't get to do anything tonight -stupid work getting in the way!!

sigpic

Comment

I've been seeing some of the newist sigs in everyone's rotations and I realised I haven't put anything in my rotation for ages! Must add that to my list!

Love this pic - have to fix the darkness at some point but it'll do as is for now

sigpic

Comment

*slides in* made it before afternoon.. trying to get doctor appts for me , the kids, a b-day party to plan for daughter at the end of the month.. and a trip to sea world!! in aug.. school.. supplies and a trip to the uniform store. and my project for ChiCon, 45 days.. and counting... I need more time!!!!! and hubby was at work 1 hour and called and said he is taking the rest of the week off.. LOL he is tired and needs a vacation.. OH yea and the new glasses need to be sent back... so I cant see till I put my contacts in.. what a day... Camelot.. you can use my gun when I am done.. I have 2 extra mags with finger extender.. so no worries we wont run out of amo..
                  sigpic

Comment

Not sure if it translates... but it seems a "nee-ner, nee-ner" is in order.

jk, sorry real life has stepped in the way of the fun stuf. I was up till way too late last night, but I wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway in the heat.

sigpic

Comment

Sadly I have to cruise - gotta be at work in 6 hours ... have fun thunkers, looking forward to coming back after work with a week off to look forward to

Lorne looks very red here ... must fix that too

sigpic

Comment

Morning Brn

sigpic

Comment

Night Sha

sigpic

Comment

Morning Brn - we're going to be ships passing in the night again! Maybe tomorrow we'll be here at the same time!

sigpic

Comment

morning Bay Night Sha!!! *waves*
                              sigpic

Comment

can bearly get anything done.. the b-day talk has started.. names flying and ideas and mom pulling her hair out...lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X