Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Well, it's my bedtime. Have an MRI bright and early tomorrow, so hopefully I'll know what's going on with this knee very soon.

See everyone tomorrow sometime after work!
    Night lg. Good Luck with the MRI. Hopefully they'll figure out what's wrong.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Cam. Me, too!

Comment

Evening everyone... just got back from fireworks with the family.

Here is a link to a longer Evan/Lindsey story. The Scientist and the Major.

sigpic

Comment

Night LG, Hope things are sorted after the MRI
          sigpic

Comment

Me, too, Bay. Hope fireworks were fun. We didn't have any this year.

I did get a banner done that may turn into a story-banner, but it's Carson, not Team Flyboy.

Comment

Spoiler tags?

Working on the tut, will post it up when I'm done. You can check in the morning.
              sigpic

Comment

Good luck on the MRI lg.. doing some capping.. or looking for a reason to hide out??? since in-laws are here again.. were they not just here yesterday??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Spoiler tags?

Working on the tut, will post it up when I'm done. You can check in the morning.
                  Awesome. I got started reading a really good book, not to mention that my neighbors are blaring music at 11 PM on a work night, so I'll be up for a bit. Looking forward to the tut. Love learning new stuff about GIMP.

And spoilers for OT......
                  Spoiler:

I'm considering writing a Carson/Alison Porter story. But it's going to be a little different. It'll focus on their adventures in Season 5 as they travel Pegasus treating survivors of the modified Hoffan drug. Each chapter will be a complete one-shot, so no one is left hanging if I get hung up. I'm thinking of calling it "Pegasus Without Borders," a play on Doctors Without Borders due to Carson's work.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Brn, love the black and white!

Comment

ok putting shep away for the night.. HELLO CAMERON!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning thunkers!

Thanks for the story links. Who wrote the Lorne/Mitchell story? I loved it but I don't think it was complete when I read it.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X