Clear All

'Night, Sha. Dream well.

Comment

Night Sha.

Morning lg and Mane... sorry you have to work Sy
      sigpic

Comment

bye sha just missed you agian..lol...

found this on youtube.. made me laugh.. Kavan.. only 46 days!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Brn.
          sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Brn and Bay!

Comment

caping a ep for inspiration.. but really need to make lunch.. didn't I just make ya breakfast.. why do they need to eat!!!! all the time..
              sigpic

Comment

Stayed up till 3:30 last night... kinda moving a bit slow today!

Mine are clamoring for lunch as well... although they've only been awake for less than two hours, so I got to skip the breakfast thing...(they went to bed close to 2am last night, but were playing so well together, not a common occurrence)

sigpic

Comment

mine have been up since 8:30am.. little one and I read some pictures books on the pandigital (like a color nook, hubby got for me, does internet too..)
                  sigpic

Comment

daughter found her drawer.. (i never moved it) in fridge with snacks.. I am good for another 15mins..lol.. trying to cap and do some on-line shopping.. ITS SALE DAY!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Mine want things that need to be cooked, but I told they I needed a few more minutes. Not quite motivated yet.

sigpic

Comment

its not like they will starve.. LOL.. yet they sound like they will...
                        sigpic

Comment

ok see everyone later.. done shopping!!! only a few clicks!!! hehehehe

everyone have a great 4th!!!

congrats Mane on the OT challenge and lg~... I really liked Sy's tooo
                          (still trying to swallow Evan and Lindsay.. yuck Bay and Sha )
                          sigpic

Comment

Could be worse, Lorne & McKay! Love the way the cast seem to be such good friends.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X