• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

It's not - he looks so cute all dusty and dirty

sigpic

Comment

Some of his close-ups in that ep were just great, too.

(Though that's not really a close-up! )

Comment

Plus it reminds me of one of his convention appearances I've seen on Youtube where he's ragging David H for complaining about dust in his eyes during filming - very funny stuff.

sigpic

Comment

That is a REALLY good shot of the two of them!

Comment

It is - I think it's one Joe Mallozzi posted somewhere and I snurched way back before I knew that thunking even existed. There's this one too ...

sigpic

Comment

I see that one with McKay cropped out of it a lot. I like the first one better, though, because of their smiles. You can tell they're really friends, not just tolerating one another. (Even if Kavan complains about David H sometimes. )

Comment

Make up artists husband: So honey, what did you do today?
                    Make up artist: I put dust all over Kavan Smith!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      I see that one with McKay cropped out of it a lot. I like the first one better, though, because of their smiles. You can tell they're really friends, not just tolerating one another. (Even if Kavan complains about David H sometimes. )
                      I agree - the complaining is just for form, and they both do it during their own convention appearances. The smiles on both of their faces are pretty cool, especially under all that makeup.

Lorne: You can post a pic of me all dirty and dusty, but McKay has to go!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Very cool. We don't see Kavan genuinely smile very often. (A lot more now that I'm hanging around here, though!)

Comment

This is another one of my fav on set pics ... so sweet ...

sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes.

I love seeing the characters. But, more than that, seeing the actors as themselves.

Comment

True on the smiles from Lorne - didn't get very much of that at all. Shame because he has a great smile and seems to enjoy being funny, laughing, etc ....

Sadly it's way past my bed time ... lovely sharing some Lorne love lg ... enjoy the rest of your holiday! Good morning/afternoon/evening to the rest of our fellow thunkers ....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X