No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did five, though I'm not sure if she'll count one of them. I submitted one and then came up with a second version of it for the challenge. So I submitted the second one and told her to include both if she's so inclined. I was just more pleased with the second one rather than the first.

Comment

I only did 2 one cannon and one not cannon.. HI BAY!! long time no see
      sigpic

Comment

I know... where have you been! I didn't mean to shake you.

For me, one SGA and One not.
        sigpic

Comment

I did two SGA (both canon and different versions of the same thing), and two not.

Comment

Really looking forward to seeing this one and it sounds like, due to time zones, that it will be early in the morning... no waiting around, wondering when.
            sigpic

Comment

Now when you all say canon... do you mean just canon characters.... or canon couple? I definitely didn't do canon couple... not really a McKeller shipper.
              sigpic

Comment

I like that. From what she said, it'll be something like 4AM in the states. Though, I'm not sure which side of the states she's referring to.

Comment

agian with the time-zones!!! I was waiting to post on lj- no peeking early..
                  sigpic

Comment

When I say canon, I mean a canon couple. I don't do canon 9 times out of 10 because I'm a Keller/Lorne shipper. But, for this one, it was canon, and it wasn't McKeller.

I think I have one McKeller banner, and that was because of a request on another website.

Comment

I did on cannon couple.. *hint hint* I already told you bay!! and a not cannon couple.. my fav new little red head..
                      sigpic

Comment

So what couple is canon other than McKeller... hmmmm... Oh... John with a few guest stars... Carson/Laura... McKay/Katie...
                        sigpic

Comment

Believe it or not, I did NOT do a Keller/Lorne banner for the challenge. I think I was a bit overloaded with What Makes A Man to do a Keller Lorne banner. The non-canon ships. . . .I just realized that they are canon. Just not for SGA!

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                            I did on cannon couple.. *hint hint* I already told you bay!! and a not cannon couple.. my fav new little red head..
                            I'm guessing the red head has to do with a story I shared with you....*crosses fingers*

But the other being canon... hmmmm, my memory is kicking my backside at the moment
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              The non-canon ships. . . .I just realized that they are canon. Just not for SGA!
                              I'll have to try to remember this conversation tomorrow when I see the sigs
                              sigpic

Comment

No kidding! LOL!

I don't mind telling what shows I did, though. If you're interested. But that kind of gives away the ships.

Comment

Working...
                                X