sigpic

Comment

Hi!

sigpic

Comment

Hi sy!

sigpic

Comment

I live, I'm late.. story of my life. .. sorry I missed everyone.. but did not get to bed till 5am.. when your writing it just takes over and the house was sooo quite.. so did not get up till 11am *yawn*and have been doing a little here and a little there getting ready for the week since hubby goes back to work Tues.. *waves* see everyone soon
            sigpic

Comment

ok finished my Holiday sig.. Boys of summer; back to writing.. almost done with my captive drabble.. hope this gets my other story moving.. PUSH SHOVE myslef..
              sigpic

Comment

Good evening, everyone!

I need a bit of help. I'm putting together a wallpaper for a friend of mine who is writing a Teyla/Lorne story. (Trust me: in her AU, it works!) Anyway, I came up with a banner that I really like and a quote I just LOVE. But, for the wallpaper, I'm planning to use the pic below the spoiler. I just can't seem to find a Lorne cap in my inventory that matches the coloring in the Teyla pic. Would anyone have one they're willing to share? I'd even post the results.

Here's the banner......

And the Teyla pic.....
                Spoiler:

Thank you in advance!!!

Comment

Are you still around lg?
                  sigpic

Comment

I am. Just not hanging around on the forum.

Comment

I can unlock my Lorne folder if you want to look through it.
                      sigpic

Comment

If you don't mind, I'd love to. I'm just fighting with the coloring of the pic, and I'm not experienced enough at GIMP to change the lighting and/or brighten the Lorne pics I have enough to match the Teyla one.

Comment

I'll PM you the links.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, thank you, thank you!

Comment

If there is a particular picture that you really want to use... I could always attempt to match the coloring for you. No guarantees I can get it any better, but willing to try it.

Oh and like 90% of my pics are SGA, I don't have many that aren't. So if your not looking for SGA, might be a waste of time to look through mine. Kind of a Lorne more than Kavan fan
                              sigpic

Comment

I will take a look and let you know. Thanks! I'm not necessarily looking for exact. But the brightness is what's necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X