No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, everyone, it's past my bedtime. I'll be back tomorrow morning with more pics.

For now, though. . . .

And a double!

Comment

Yummy pix lg! Sleep well.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

sigpic

Comment

Have a wonderful day flyboys thunkers!!!

sigpic

Comment

You too sy!

sigpic

Comment

Good evening/morning all

First, a reminder of what the rewatch is at the moment ...

sigpic

Comment

Jack had me almost teary at the end of The Enemy Within - the look in his eyes over what happened to Kawalsky and how he said his friend died on the operating table *sniff* So sad ...

And interestingly, did anyone else pick up that they removed that goa'uld but Kawalsky was still a host? That's something they went back on later - and I'm glad they did because a parasite should have a physical presence. Mmm ....
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Sha

sigpic

Comment

Your right about the host... they said it had already become "one" with the host already, like it was too late.

Although when his head was split by the gate shutting down a little part of the parasite did fall on the ground and shrivel up... hmmm, was it undetected by the MRI?
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Bay!

Yes, the ugly piece of Goa'uld that fell out of Kawalsky's head was .... can I say lame? LOL - inconsistent anyway, because yes the MRI would have picked it up. I'm glad they went back to a host having the whole snake because then removing the whole snake meant that host could become themselves again. If they'd left it that the snake had 'become one' with the host then there goes any chance to save anyone (including Carter when she has her own experience as a host!!)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                          Morning Bay!

Yes, the ugly piece of Goa'uld that fell out of Kawalsky's head was .... can I say lame? LOL - inconsistent anyway, because yes the MRI would have picked it up. I'm glad they went back to a host having the whole snake because then removing the whole snake meant that host could become themselves again. If they'd left it that the snake had 'become one' with the host then there goes any chance to save anyone (including Carter when she has her own experience as a host!!)
                          Would've also messed with the To'kra, the idea of taking on a new host and the Movie Continuum... just to name a few. So I'm glad they rethought that too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hit the wall on staying up ... 2am here ... have a great day everyone

sigpic

Comment

Night Sha

sigpic

Comment

Night Sha!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X