Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      That is a hard one, Dell. I like the red one and the white one. Each time I look at the other one, I change my mind about which one I like better. I think the red one.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...5.jpg~original
      I know just what you mean.
      Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
      I like the red
      ok well i will stick with the red one at this stage.

BTW I was absolutely wrapped with how these turned out...think it was because I had been thinking about doing them since Copter put up the "do long art" challenge, and had worked out some of the bugs I would have before I even opened gimp.
      And I knew exactly which photos I wanted to use.
      sigpic

Comment

FYI - I heard a great line today that I'll have to use somewhere:

Reece: I have an idea
        Harold: Oh?
        Reece: Yeah. We'll need a smoke screen and a big-a$$ truck.

Comment

had a call from the demolition company, House could be coming down tomorrow....did I post this in the wrong web site?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            had a call from the demolition company, House could be coming down tomorrow....did I post this in the wrong web site?
            Nope. Send pics.

Comment

Are you going to watch it come down?

sigpic

Comment

Nope. Send pics.
                you know I will take them!
                possibly video, if I can get the thing to work!

Are you going to watch it come down?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...4.jpg~original
                I'm planning on sitting on the fence of the house opposite and watching.
                DH says I shouldn't, doesn't want to deal with the fall out afterwards, but I need to see it.
                sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know much about how the military court works? I've been on a jury in a public court, is it the same in a military one?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    Does anyone know much about how the military court works? I've been on a jury in a public court, is it the same in a military one?
                    No idea. Here we have city, county and federal.

Comment

Oh you are so much help FG!

think I will assume the basics are the same, and gloss over it.
                      sigpic

Comment

They do differ Dell, but unless you are going to go into detail... it will probably be fine. Have you ever seen the movie A Few Good Men or the tv show JAG? Both highlight some of the differences.

The biggest part I remember is that the Jury size can be less than 12, they don't have to reach a unanimous decision and they vote by secret ballot... there is probably more, but I don't remember.

Makes me want to watch JAG though... and maybe A Few Good Men again.

sigpic

Comment

They do differ Dell, but unless you are going to go into detail... it will probably be fine. Have you ever seen the movie A Few Good Men or the tv show JAG? Both highlight some of the differences.
                          The biggest part I remember is that the Jury size can be less than 12, they don't have to reach a unanimous decision and they vote by secret ballot... there is probably more, but I don't remember.
                          Makes me want to watch JAG though... and maybe A Few Good Men again.
                          http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...5/PDVD_095.jpg
                          She's right about military court being different than civilian courts. JAG is a good show to watch regarding that scenario.

A Few Good Men was just on a local channel yesterday.

I didn't watch it.

Comment

not seen them but thanks, might look them up to see

got to go entertain my Dad, Where did I hide the beer?

Shep! That better not be the last one!
                            Um....
                            sigpic

Comment

Hurry up and drink the beer before Del comes back!
                              Really? How's she gonna know it was us who drank it?

Comment

She's right about military court being different than civilian courts. JAG is a good show to watch regarding that scenario.

A Few Good Men was just on a local channel yesterday.

I didn't watch it.

Isn't it funny how shows/movies do that. They air and then it comes up for some reason... or vice versa. *shakes head*. Hubby watched The Breakfast Club Friday night with my daughter (it was a vhs tape and he had to fast forward through a few dialog moments). Then on Monday we were watching the news and they said it was their 30 year anniversary... odd.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X