Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Another sig...

This just came up in your rotation for me Bay and I was about to comment on how nice it is Very nice - love 2010!!! That scene is one of my fav Jack/Sam 'could have been' scenes.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone!

No pics tonight as I'm delaying the inevitable. Need to get some sleep tonight for tomorrow's LONG drive. Heading to camp and away from Internet access. Won't see you guys until Saturday morning.

Comment

Must not fall asleep on keyboard... it leaves odd impressions on the face.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like sleep time Brn - hope it's a good one. Have interesting dreams

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sha... it kind of matches my Cam with the texture... trying to find Shep pics right now. Not on subject for our rewatch, but I'll take any muse at the moment.

that is a long time away from the internet, lg

sigpic

Comment

It is, Bay. Especially since the computer--where I do ALL of my writing--stays home, too. I'm going old-school this week with a notebook and pen! But, my Amnesiac Evan story is soldiering on!

I'll be a dorm mom, though. Likely head dorm mom. Won't have time to think about no internet access.

Comment

Ooh lg - sounds like fun, of the stressful, have to be 'on' ALL the time kind. Being away from the internet always makes me realise how dependent I am on it - so a break is sometimes good, as long as you can still write in some format. Glad I'm not doing pen and paper though - I think I've forgotten how to write because my handwriting is terrible these days

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love the hair in this one ...

sigpic

Comment

sittting here with all of you...

you dont have to say it...

we feel it too

oh your hungry too..

woolsey!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Perfect pic for the post, Sha.

Yeah. I don't want to go a week without doing something on What Makes A Man! Even if I just plot some stuff in the wee hours of the morning (though I'm not planning to be awake)!

Spoiler:
                        I know this is really OT. But, last year, we had a HORRIBLE camp. On Wednesday alone, from about 1 PM until Thursday 2:30 AM:

Searched dorms for missing (translation: stolen) items, including staff members' bags
                        Severe thunderstorm (rain coming down in literal sheets)
                        Dorm with all the girls with severe medical conditions lost A/C, and there's NO air flow
                        Moved girls to different location
                        Another dorm didn't want to quiet down. Had to deal with that
                        Girl manifests signs of appendicitis
                        Still raining as I'm slogging through water up to my ankles (I had only sandals that year) trying to find the girl's pastor so I could call her mother.
                        Waiting up for said mother to arrive.

Yeah. . . We're gonna have a much BETTER camp this year! (And I'm taking a whistle because I lost my voice last time!)

Oh, and PB is up.

Comment

ok really off to bed so I can be up in the morning..

sigpic

Comment

Sleep well, Brn.

Comment

Does that mean your hungry, Brn... or just not sleeping?

sigpic

Comment

BYE!!! lg you will have a GREAT CAMP this year!!! just think positive and PRAY!!!

see ya in a week!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X