Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/SueCanada989/aSG-1/BottomofthePage.jpg
    "I am not snuggling with you?? Remember what happened last time!"

ONTLL: Jack!! She didn't mean it literally
    ONTLLJC: I only snuggle with you!!
    ONTLL: Yeah, yeah, um, It's Wednesday, whai you doing here??
    ONTLLJC: Um, it's past the Whump time - I hope!!
    ONTLL: Yes, it's Snuggle time!!
    ONTLLJC: Good, what we doing?
    ONTLL: I am in a mood for racing?
    ONTLLJC: What??
    ONTLL: Fast and Furious!!
    Liar! He WAS snuggling with me!!!

Comment

... 'bout the only thing I like pumpkin is pie... and that needs a lot of cool whip for me to enjoy.

Morning Flyboy Thunkers.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        ... 'bout the only thing I like pumpkin is pie... and that needs a lot of cool whip for me to enjoy.
        Morning Flyboy Thunkers.
        http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...d.jpg~original
        Like Dean Winchester, I love pie. Especially pumpkin.

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            A lot you know...come over, I'll make you my vegetable pie!

Well, alright then. *attempts to teleport, lands on roof* Dang it!

- I thought that got fixed. *leaves to go yell at somebody*
            - Potatoes are veggies... and those go in pies sometimes.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Well, alright then. *attempts to teleport, lands on roof* Dang it!

- I thought that got fixed. *leaves to go yell at somebody*
              - Potatoes are veggies... and those go in pies sometimes.
              As Queen of Rennerland, I do declare that, henceforth, anything that goes into a pie will be called "stuff."

Last edited by FanGirl; 17 October 2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                As Queen of Rennerland, I do declare that anything that goes into a pie will be called "stuff."

That reminds me of a Lexx episode.
                sigpic

Comment

Liar! He WAS snuggling with me!!!
                  I don't think so!! Had a very good dream last night and um, well Jack um was the main star! I will leave it at that, cuz um..

"Sweetie, stop!!"

ONTLL: Yes Jack!!
                  ONTLLJC: Cuz if you don't we might have to..
                  ONTLL: Jack!! It's Lunch time!!
                  ONTLLJC: So..
                  ONTLL:
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Well, Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house earlier. Pretty much told them (politely) I wasn't religious at all, that wasn't going to change and good day. After they left, I thought of some things I should have said. This the first time they've actually come by the house, usually it's finding me at the bus stop. (And I should have asked if they've heard of Cthulhu.)

- Anyway... we were talking about pie. Next month is the day of pie and turkey celebration.
                    - Unless you're in Canada. In which case it was earlier this week.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house earlier. Pretty much told them (politely) I wasn't religious at all, that wasn't going to change and good day. After they left, I thought of some things I should have said. This the first time they've actually come by the house, usually it's finding me at the bus stop. (And I should have asked if they've heard of Cthulhu.)
                      - Anyway... we were talking about pie. Next month is the day of pie and turkey celebration.
                      - Unless you're in Canada. In which case it was earlier this week.
                      And next month is just November, the month before Christmas/Haunikah/Kwanza.

Comment

And next month is just November, the month before Christmas/Haunikah/Kwanza.
                        And the Winter Solstice! Don't forget that one. The December holidays should all stay in December. Stores should wait until after Halloween for the decorations.
                        sigpic

Comment

And the Winter Solstice! Don't forget that one. The December holidays should all stay in December. Stores should wait until after Halloween for the decorations.
                          I agree. There should not be Christmas stuff in the stores in July.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            I don't think so!! Had a very good dream last night and um, well Jack um was the main star! I will leave it at that, cuz um..
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ifeboat001.jpg
                            "Sweetie, stop!!"

ONTLL: Yes Jack!!
                            ONTLLJC: Cuz if you don't we might have to..
                            ONTLL: Jack!! It's Lunch time!!
                            ONTLLJC: So..
                            ONTLL:
                            It was your imagination. He was with me.

Comment

I agree. There should not be Christmas stuff in the stores in July.
                              Where is there stuff in July?? I don't seeing Halloween things until September. Used to get kinda annoyed that X-mas stuff came into my work while the Halloween stuff was still coming. And no X-mas music until December. When there is holiday music, it should be tasteful classical music or instrumentals. But I'm alright with choirs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Where is there stuff in July?? I don't seeing Halloween things until September. Used to get kinda annoyed that X-mas stuff came into my work while the Halloween stuff was still coming. And no X-mas music until December. When there is holiday music, it should be tasteful classical music or instrumentals. I'm alright with choirs.
                                One of the craft supply stores here in Texas has Christmas decorations for sale in July.

Comment

Working...
                                X