X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

^^That i can understand..

Is that cap similar to your position now?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
        ^^That i can understand..
        http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1cabca79.jpg
        Is that cap similar to your position now?
        getting real close to it, I do need to go to bed...hell late comes round real early these days!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok floor is looking real good again, going to stumble off to bed while I still can.
          Good night all, sweet dreams to me!
          Catch you later *waves*
          sigpic

Comment

Hope you sleep well, Dell.

Morning Thunkers.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
              Last one for Scruffy Sunday!!

Allergy medication is working, I don't know what I am allergic too, but my hands and face swelled up today! I can't wait till this patch testing starts!!
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/sg105011.jpg

Goodnight Campers!!

Pssst.. FG, if you have the energy there is a nice view on the H50 thread
              Those patch tests are NOT fun! Had it done a few years back. They do a second one after the first and I almost ended up in the ER.

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Results from Copter's Challenge...

Spoiler:
                        Challenge #7 was dinosaurs!!!

starg8fans

fan fic
                        Spoiler:

Chapter 6

Peter crumpled to the ground, where he remained motionless. For several seconds nobody in the little group surrounding him reacted, even Max was too stunned by the unexpected attack.

They were all raised from their stupor by the sound of a gun being cocked. “Just hold it right there, lady!” a voice rang out from the house. Carolyn was standing on the porch, a shotgun raised and aimed at Max. “Drop your gun and put your hands on your head.”

There was no mistaking the authority in her voice, but Max was an old pro. She flipped off the flashlight, and managed to make her escape in the ensuing darkness. She counted on Carolyn not daring to shoot since she might hit one of the youngsters.

“Nice save, mom,” Norrie called out to Carolyn. A little later the porch lights came on, illuminating the scene. There was no trace of Max.

“What on earth have you kids gotten yourself into?” Carolyn wanted to know as she approached. “Strangers holding you at gunpoint in the middle of the night?”

“Yeah, it’s not something we were expecting either,” Norrie admitted.

Walter had crawled over to Peter’s still form by then, gently rolling his son onto his back to see where he had been hit. They heard his sharp intake of breath when he saw the blood that was running freely down the left half of his face. With shaking fingers Walter parted Peter’s thick curls to check for a wound, causing his son to moan and his eyes to flutter open.

“Peter... son... are you with me? Can you talk?”

“Wha... happen’?” Peter slurred, still not completely conscious.

“In an act of misguided heroism you tried to stop this woman’s bullet with that thick head of yours,” his father informed him, busily examining Peter’s cranium. “But it appears the projectile only nicked your scalp.”

“It was a calculated risk, and if I hadn’t slipped...” Peter swiped at the blood that was coating his left eye, frowning at his bloody palm. “Damn, why do head wounds have to bleed so much.”

“Just a few questions, son. Who is the president, where is our Harvard lab, and what did you want to be when you were nine?”

“Obama, the Kresge building, and a brontosaurus. I’m not concussed, Walter, the bullet barely did more than part my hair.” As if to prove his statement, Peter made an attempt to stand. But Walter would have none of it.

“You stay put until you are fully recovered. And then we’ll take you back to the house to patch you up,” he announced.

Peter shook his head, wincing when the motion sent a stabbing pain through his brain. “I’m okay. Just need a handkerchief or something to stop the bleeding.” When Walter started to protest, Peter continued, “Max came out of the barn. We need to check if she’s done anything to the mini dome.”

You could see Walter wanted to argue, but the determined look in Peter’s blue eyes convinced him that it would be pointless. So the old man relented, pulling a square of material in a blinding neon orange hue from his pocket and holding it out to his son. Peter squinted at the proffered square. “Is this supposed to be a handkerchief, or is it a flag to signal astronauts in orbit?” he asked.

“Actually,” a small, bashful smile played around Walter’s lips, “it’s part of a set, it came with boxer briefs and socks as well. Would you like to see?”

Realizing that Walter was reaching for his belt, Peter quickly held up his hands in refusal. “Oh God, please spare me. I’ll need a gallon of bleach anyway to get the image you just planted in my mind out of my brain.”

Carolyn had listened to the exchange between the Bishops with a growing sense of disbelief. Now she turned to her daughter. “Are you sure these men are really scientists?” she asked in a whisper. Norrie smiled. “You know what they say, mom. Genius and insanity go hand in hand

Little Creek

Fan fic
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9753243/1/http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9753243/1/

Blencathra

wallpaper {click to see}

FlyBoyFanGirl

JadedWraith

taris-eirien

The Lady Blue

{also has orange tint - bonus challenge}

sigpic

Comment

Dragongirl is running this week's new challenge...

Challenge 8

Spoiler:

Challenge 8 (I am running it this week)

Make art using only the following pics. You don't have to use them all in the same piece but try to use at least 2.

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #4

Pic #5

Send me your entries this week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Another dino set I forgot to send...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post