Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    'Selfie' made it an actual dictionary?? I thought would be one of those things that goes on Urban Dictionary only. (And is muggle in it? That is at least useful.)
    I suppose I'll have to go look that up too. FYI - It's not a word that's going to enter my vocabulary.

Comment

No. Not gonna use that word at all. I don't take photos of myself anyway. My arms are too short and I always get mostly ceiling or my stomach.

Comment

I didn't look at it, was to busy trying to get rid of it with Dd and Dh asking for me to play it again, the screaming bought both them running....I said no!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          I suppose I'll have to go look that up too. FYI - It's not a word that's going to enter my vocabulary.
          I wouldn't use that ever. Even if I wasn't camera shy, I don't have the right phone.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

No. Not gonna use that word at all. I don't take photos of myself anyway. My arms are too short and I always get mostly ceiling or my stomach.
            I have a niece who takes a lot of Selfies, and she looks amazing in all of them....life is just not fair.....mine are not good.
            Mind you, having said that, my profile pic on twitter is a selfie.
            sigpic

Comment

Let's get onto another subject. How about a funny story?

I work in a call center. The other day, a caller asked if I was in the U.S. because he'd just gotten someone from another country with a thick accent he couldn't understand. I told him, "Yes, sir. English in my first and only language though I do speak a few words of Spanish, French, German and Klingon." He was in a much better mood after that.

Comment

Most of my profile pictures are art depicting my alter ego (which I didn't draw).
                sigpic

Comment

Let's get onto another subject. How about a funny story?

I work in a call center. The other day, a caller asked if I was in the U.S. because he'd just gotten someone from another country with a thick accent he couldn't understand. I told him, "Yes, sir. English in my first and only language though I do speak a few words of Spanish, French, German and Klingon." He was in a much better mood after that.
                  did he ask which ones you knew of Klingon?
                  Because I would have!
                  I had a scammer ring up the other day and I couldn't understand her , the accent was so strong!
                  Fail!
                  sigpic

Comment

I should really stop watching this show. It makes me face palm so much.

- Hypocrites who fail science forever.
                    sigpic

Comment

wow, 7 friends of mine are on line, but only one 2 are talking!....so not fair!
                      sigpic

Comment

If anyone is looking for me, I'm watching Exodus...which I'm assuming has a part 2..... If you want me bing bong me on FB, or wormhole me....Catch ya!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          If anyone is looking for me, I'm watching Exodus...which I'm assuming has a part 2..... If you want me bing bong me on FB, or wormhole me....Catch ya!
                          That episode is actually four parts... starting with Double Jeopardy, and ending with Threshold. Season five has the introduction of my favourite villain.

- Carter blew up a sun. And nobody turned into a giant salamander.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            That episode is actually four parts... starting with Double Jeopardy, and ending with Threshold. Season five has the introduction of my favourite villain.

- Carter blew up a sun. And nobody turned into a giant salamander.
                            good to know...can't have giant salamanders!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                              good to know...can't have giant salamanders!

- If you get that reference, we'll give you a cookie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, know about the sun...salamanders, will have to get back to you on that one. There was a snake Goddess in the Belgariad, but guessing that isn't the one you are thinking of
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X