Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin' Mane!

Sorry to hear your son's not feeling well.

Comment

I wish ours would sleep on the floor.. we got a king size bed for her.. .for a mini-doxi she full on lays between us.. and growls if I try to get too close sometimes.. and then I toss her to her couch on the floor till hubbys misses her and snaches her back up.. spoiled rotten..

sigpic

Comment

ouch Maneth.. thats high.. and you feel so helpless.. {{{hugs}}}
        sigpic

Comment

My cats are the same way!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mane, the TLC usually goes a long way after the ibprofen.
            sigpic

Comment

I am sending the kids away for a few nights after I get home.. since I may not be staying the night.. depends how they cut.. but they dont understand DONT JUMP on MOMMY.. lol.

wishing Shep was my roommate...

Last edited by Brneyestx; 09 June 2011, 08:15 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Depending on what the orthopedic surgeon says about my knee, I may be grateful that my daughter will be in CO with her grandparents for 2 weeks this July.

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                  I wish ours would sleep on the floor.. we got a king size bed for her.. .for a mini-doxi she full on lays between us.. and growls if I try to get too close sometimes.. and then I toss her to her couch on the floor till hubbys misses her and snaches her back up.. spoiled rotten..

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...1228454166.jpg
                  I'd tell hubby it's me or the dog and put him in the doghouse for the duration. I like dogs, at least well-behaved ones, but sleeping with one, no way! I have slept with cats before, though.

sigpic

Comment

Good luck LG, and thanks for the good wishes...

sigpic

Comment

We banish ours to cats to the basement. When they were kittens they were too hyper and would wake up the kids (no one messes with sleeping children!) Now they start paceing by the basement door around 10pm (mind you it is open) and they don't stop until we shut the door behind them. they have it pretty good down there though... heated blanket in the winter. Pet door to the outside enclosed run, food and litter box, and lots of room to chase each other.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        I'd tell hubby it's me or the dog and put him in the doghouse for the duration. I like dogs, at least well-behaved ones, but sleeping with one, no way! I have slept with cats before, though.
                        My mom did that with my dad. The dogs got their own room!

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          We banish ours to cats to the basement. When they were kittens they were too hyper and would wake up the kids (no one messes with sleeping children!) Now they start paceing by the basement door around 10pm (mind you it is open) and they don't stop until we shut the door behind them. they have it pretty good down there though... heated blanket in the winter. Pet door to the outside enclosed run, food and litter box, and lots of room to chase each other.
                          My cats have run of the house, but it's not very big. And I can't let them outside on account of the neighbors not keeping their cats from turning nearly feral at times.

Comment

our dog goes to the groomer every other week.. mini-massage and bath (said if she sleeps with us she must smell good) she is spoiled has her own car seat, I have friends that want to die and come back as our dog..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Good luck LG, and thanks for the good wishes...
                              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                                our dog goes to the groomer every other week.. mini-massage and bath (said if she sleeps with us she must smell good) she is spoiled has her own car seat, I have friends that want to die and come back as our dog..
                                My mother-in-law is the same way about her dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X