No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahahah.. way better then Lego Harry Potter.. that is MY weakness.. could play for HOURS!!! but yes Plants vs Zombies is the current LOVE right now on the 360.

sigpic

Comment

Haven't tried Lego anything yet ... still on Black Ops and Mass Effect. We did complete Plants v Zombies though, including the survive however many waves it was on endless. we have diagrams and worked out a strategy and everything ... Lorne would think that was very sad

(in my Sanctuary folder right now ...)

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by ShaViva; 09 May 2011, 04:12 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

feeling the Lorne today...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
            feeling the Lorne today...

https://
            Feel the Lorne every day ... (I'm sure he doesn't mind LOL)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lego Star Wars here, have played til 2 in the morning with six year old son... (does that make me a good or bad mom )

sigpic

Comment

Mmm ... he looks like he does mind!!! *grins*

sigpic

Comment

buh-bye.. off to RL!!! enjoy and PLEASE share some more great PICS eveyone!!!

sigpic

Comment

Bye Brn! Have a great day ... *waves*

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Lego Star Wars here, have played til 2 in the morning with six year old son... (does that make me a good or bad mom )

https://
                      That makes you the coolest Mom ever! I've played Viva Pinata until 4am .... by myself ... which just makes me insane (but then you knew already!)

Last edited by ShaViva; 09 May 2011, 04:14 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

hmmm have my own file.. wont let the kids play on mine.. they have there own.. and printed out the 175 page cheat for Lego Indiana Jones.. I would say thats makes us GREAT MOM's

what were we talking about..
                          sigpic

Comment

To mom's who've done the same... to those that don't play games, I usually get the "you let your kids stay up till when?" But I needed my six year old to defeat the lava level... those other mom's don't understand.

sigpic

Comment

last one.. and I'm gone.. such a great view even when he telling me to go..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                                hmmm have my own file.. wont let the kids play on mine.. they have there own.. and printed out the 175 page cheat for Lego Indiana Jones.. I would say thats makes us GREAT MOM's

what were we talking about..
                                Haven't printed out cheats, but I have been know to watch a walk through on youtube of the levels that have stumped till the wee hours of the morning.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X