Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*briefly surfaces from her popcorn*

Okay, to add to the great debate of the day - what sauce to go with it? Brown? Ketchup? BBQ? Or do we just go with daringly bare bacon?!?

Oooooh, advert break over - back to thunking over cute Russian cosmonauts!!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
      *briefly surfaces from her popcorn*

Okay, to add to the great debate of the day - what sauce to go with it? Brown? Ketchup? BBQ? Or do we just go with daringly bare bacon?!?

Oooooh, advert break over - back to thunking over cute Russian cosmonauts!!

Cate
      I'm hoping you're talking about the sandwich. The only thing I've ever dipped bacon in is maple syrup.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        but it has no flavour when it is crisp.....it is just um, brown
        Are we still talking about bacon or...........

Comment

Never had a good bacon buttie then I'm guessing!
          Um...for the first time since we met, I think, I haven't a clue what you're even talking about! *blushes bright red because she hates to admit that*

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          That is how I like my bacon as well, Aang. In fact I won't eat it when it is chewy and limp.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...e.jpg:original
          AGREED. But I do think I am going to beg Mum to take me for a bacon cheeseburger on the way to school later...the one place we go to knows me by now, they cook my bacon extra crispy

but it has no flavour when it is crisp.....it is just um, brown
          Oh clearly you've never had me cook bacon for you then. I can crisp it without cooking off all the flavor

Comment

See, I've never tried that! I've had maple cured bacon before, though - does that count?!?

Cate
            sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Okay, that is one ugly background, and really annoying!!

P.S. going to read on Alex O Intense Study
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                Why Dell, I have NO IDEA what you're talking about...

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...Sx211x2721.jpg
                hehehehehe

Now see... I think it has more flavor when it is crispy. No accounting for our taste buds I guess.
                nope none!

I'm hoping you're talking about the sandwich. The only thing I've ever dipped bacon in is maple syrup.
                oh crap...there goes my brain

Are we still talking about bacon or...........
                I have no Idea what those guys are talking about....but me?
                sigpic

Comment

- Now McKay has the idea to make maple bacon doughnuts.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...8.jpg:original
                    Maple syrup, huh? Now there's a thought...bacon....we're talking about bacon.......really!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Um...for the first time since we met, I think, I haven't a clue what you're even talking about! *blushes bright red because she hates to admit that*

Oh clearly you've never had me cook bacon for you then. I can crisp it without cooking off all the flavor
                      A buttie...two pieces of bread with butter and anything you want in between...as designed by the earl of Sandwich!

Maple syrup, huh? Now there's a thought...bacon....we're talking about bacon.......really!

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s..._6823024_n.jpg
                      did start off that way, but I've moved on...think you came with me!
                      sigpic

Comment

- So it's like grilled cheese with bacon? Wait... there's butter on the sandwich?
                        sigpic

Comment

A buttie...two pieces of bread with butter and anything you want in between...as designed by the earl of Sandwich!
                          *facepalm* Of course it is. I've just never heard it called a buttie before, I suppose. Good job finding a term I couldn't translate within about 3 seconds, most of the different terms you use I can sort out in a second without asking what they mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...herhood074.jpg
                            - So it's like grilled cheese with bacon? Wait... there's butter on the sandwich?
                            *facepalm*
                            sigpic

Comment

- Oh, butter fried bacon. On a sandwich. That sounds good.
                              - I made maple bacon doughnuts, if anyone wants brunch.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...8.jpg:original
                                Total YUM! Bacon or ham in maple syrup is awesome. Heck, maple syrup on anything is good. I used to have it on my beets to make them palatable.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/Lady-Morgania/Sheppard/siege3x687.jpg
                                - Now McKay has the idea to make maple bacon doughnuts.
                                See? It's true--McKay is a genius!

did start off that way, but I've moved on...think you came with me!
                                Anything you want? The earl was a real liberal, I'll give him that.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/Lady-Morgania/Sheppard/brotherhood074.jpg
                                Oh, yes. I grew up eating bread and butter sandwiches. Still love bread and butter with cinnamon sugar.

Two LLs--totally agree, that background needs to go. It's like the bad part of a cheap diner's menu.

sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X