Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

- This show is so cheesy, but at least Bruce Campbell is funny.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

For Easter...

Spoiler:

Comment

Home for the night. Thanks for the great night WW, and thanks for putting me up and feeding me, lol.

Going to make sure my bag is packed for tomorrow, then hit the hay. The plane leaves for St. Louis at 7:30 am tomorrow. Hopefully the weather cooperates. It's supposed to snow there on Sunday, but it should be mostly melted by the time I leave on Monday to come home.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              Home for the night. Thanks for the great night WW, and thanks for putting me up and feeding me, lol.

Going to make sure my bag is packed for tomorrow, then hit the hay. The plane leaves for St. Louis at 7:30 am tomorrow. Hopefully the weather cooperates. It's supposed to snow there on Sunday, but it should be mostly melted by the time I leave on Monday to come home.
              You're welcome, anytime! Thanks for all the Kavan stuff--my poor laptop is stuffed now. Time for an external hard drive, like the "pros".
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                You're welcome, anytime! Thanks for all the Kavan stuff--my poor laptop is stuffed now. Time for an external hard drive, like the "pros".

Before you upload to a "External Hard Drive" upload to a Windows Sky Drive https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=...0206&mkt=en-US

It's free and in case your External Hard Drive breaks down (like mine did, all my GateCon 2008 pictures, are gone, toast.. till I win the lottery, so I can get it fixed!) you have some back-up.

It's easy to use. Just need a Hotmail account. Good Luck!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Hi guys, just checking in to let you know I won't be on for the next couple of days, you have to pay for wifi in Yosemite natural park...and Dr is not a happy camper...this time is a one shot deal!
                  BTW I love being River Song!...I get to be the Dr's girlfriend!
                  sigpic

Comment

- Have a nice visit. Get a picture of Half Dome for us.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      What??? I only have 3 of them
                      sigpic

Comment

ladies.. ) mornin' season one wrap party!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning Brn.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              Gorgeous banner Bay ... and happy one year of rewatching anniversary

I think I'll have to start with a visit to the past ... still unhappy with the issues I had mixing show clips with music but there you go ... it was supposed to be a celebration of the start of SGA

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X