Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Did someone say party!! I think Cam might be overdressed!

"You just never know which direction these parties might take. I like to be prepared!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      They may feel it is self-preservation for them... but it is bonus for you all to have the house to yourselves relatively.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...4/0908-153.jpg
      True! Speaking of being an early bird, though...

G'night, all!

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Congrats on that, Morgania.

sigpic

Comment

*waves* - Night, WW.

sigpic

Comment

Night WW!
            Congrats Morgania.

I got to go out and find some dinner now guys...I'll come back later after some maguritas, and maybe some food....the meals over here are so large, I never get a chance to feel hungry again!
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                I just realized that I went from being leader of SG-1 to in charge at Stargate Command!
                I have the pick of any assignment on the SGC!!!

Last edited by FanGirl; 18 March 2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

^ Lucky! And one day I'll be promoted to General too.

sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                    I have the pick of any assignment on the SGC!!!

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...psb60ec290.jpg

Why you posting the same picture Twice?

you keep this up, I might have to watch "FarSacpe" series again!! Oh and after watching MacGyver and Hawaii Five-O.. The General is not gonna be happy with me!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I need to watch Farscape again too.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Checking in from Orlando. Just dropped B off at the airport for his flight home. Today I head for my friend's place in Ft. Myers.

Thursday sounds like fun WW. Soda is fine with me, I've had enough alcohol here at the con. This is twice I've seen Dean Cain when I've had a hangover. Course once I saw him and got a hug, the hangover totally disappeared. He was so nice. When he saw me the second day, he came out from behind his table and said "I got to get a hug". He gave my friend a birthday kiss on the cheek. I have to say I accomplished my mission of getting to know him well enough to be comfortable talking to him, and now he knows me
                        sigpic

Comment

Mornin', Cam! I see you get up early even when you're "off" work, too. The whole time I was up in CT helping my dad, I was still up at 5/5:30, despite sleeping in a room with no windows (my old "apartment" in the basement).

Dean sounds like a nice guy. Enjoy your stay in Ft. Myers--see you soon!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hey guys, hope everyone's alright, and I hope those that celebrated St. Patrick's day had a great day. I didn't do anything this year but maybe I'll have a drink or something next year on St. Patrick's day, I should kinda do something considering there's a bit of Irish in me, on my father's side, my great grandfather was Irish and I have an Irish surname. I do own my own pub though......ok no I don't I'm joking there, but there's a pub in the town centre where I live called Molloy's and my surname is Molloy. lol

sigpic
                            McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                            Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Why you posting the same picture Twice?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps/ThenNow.jpg

you keep this up, I might have to watch "FarSacpe" series again!! Oh and after watching MacGyver and Hawaii Five-O.. The General is not gonna be happy with me!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              I need to watch Farscape again too.
                              It was an accident that I didn't see until just now. Corrected it.

And I need to rewatch Farscape too!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X