X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, glad you got it sorted.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, it's not sorted yet, but well on its way. Basically, some malware had attached itself to Mr lg's browser.

Comment

oh, not to good!
        I like your new sig by the way.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

And yeah. He was pretty upset because he was actually working when it happened.

Comment

we all work when we are on these things don't we? It's what I tell my Dh, I'm working!
            sigpic

Comment

lg--BB told me I should use Firefox; said it cuts out the ads. I would think, by extension, it would lessen the chance of malware? Maybe? Dunno. Every so often, I get attacked. Ah, well, as I said on the sprint thread, time for bed. Eyes drooping. G'night, thunkers!
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I tried Firefox. It locks up my computer.

'Night, WW. Dream well!

Comment

Good night WW, might not be still up went you get up....2 late nights in a row!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    lg--BB told me I should use Firefox; said it cuts out the ads. I would think, by extension, it would lessen the chance of malware? Maybe? Dunno. Every so often, I get attacked. Ah, well, as I said on the sprint thread, time for bed. Eyes drooping. G'night, thunkers!
                    I...steer away from FireFox because it goofed up my old laptop, broke my trust in it. And it doesn't block the ads unless you have an ad blocker installed. But I have an ad-block extension for Chrome that blocks the ads

Good night WW

Comment

she put that add blocker on my laptop, works well, haven't got any adds anywhere!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        she put that add blocker on my laptop, works well, haven't got any adds anywhere!
                        So I did! I was sort of hoping I remembered to give you that....did so much to your laptop that day that I can't quite remember it all.

Comment

yes you went snooping through everything!
                          She did tell me she closed her eyes as she was sorting through my stories that are not finished or posted guys......I think I believe her!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            yes you went snooping through everything!
                            She did tell me she closed her eyes as she was sorting through my stories that are not finished or posted guys......I think I believe her!
                            I promise, I was very careful not to look!

Comment

Evening thunkers.

I love my Chrome browser. We use all three at work though... IE, Firefox, Chrome, and I think there is even one user that uses Safari. I personally don't have anything against Firefox or Safari... just have gotten used to Chrome and like it.

Now IE on the other hand I'm not fond of and I feel the same about Outlook as well.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X