Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    FG--Sha's in Australia, I think near Sydney? Just asked Brn--we'll see if she's got time to answer.

Bay--I have to agree, and this is so NOT a complaint, that the new sig is equally as distracting as the previous one.

Love the "Two O'Niells"!

Thanks WW. How have you been?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Sha lives in South Australia.
      I haven't heard about much happening there, seems to be NSW which is burning.
      Oh yeah, that is a real nice sig you got there Bailey.
      You too FG, you chose my favorite.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't have that version either... but there is a part 3 too, so ask for both.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x.../PDVD_0651.jpg
        He look so good in "Fragile Balance"

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Thanks, Dell. Yeah, pretty sure Sha is okay where she's at. Probably watching a lot of it on the news though, I'm sure.

Thunder Storms sound like fun, Dell. But hopefully they don't start anything. I do love storms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            He look so good in "Fragile Balance"

He'd have a hard time not looking good.

sigpic

Comment

FG--Sha's in Australia, I think near Sydney? Just asked Brn--we'll see if she's got time to answer.

Bay--I have to agree, and this is so NOT a complaint, that the new sig is equally as distracting as the previous one.

Love the "Two O'Neills"!

Ha, the people have spoken Thanks WW.. But don't worry Bay, you don't have to change it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Ha, the people have spoken Thanks WW.. But don't worry Bay, you don't have to change it

I suppose you'd find a Jack one less distracting?

sigpic

Comment

He'd have a hard time not looking good.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...5/PDVD_039.jpg
                  That's true... I had so much fun playing with this picture..

Water Color version!
                  sigpic

Comment

I suppose you'd find a Jack one less distracting?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...5/PDVD_054.jpg
                    I wouldn't get past a Jack Sigline

sigpic

Comment

Just heard back from Brn--she's at the in-law's farm. Looks like we already got our Sha answer, though.

Bay, to answer your question, I am so sick (no pun intended) of this stupid flu. I've been lethargic and sneezy since Wednesday, some days with a super-headache, now I'm stuffed up; no fever so no infection so no reason for anti-biotics. Rest () and lots of fluid is all I can do. I haven't even had the energy to think about writing QK, but I'm gonna try here in a bit. Will see you all tomorrow and hopefully all of us will be better or safer by then.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Just heard back from Brn--she's at the in-law's farm. Looks like we already got our Sha answer, though.

Bay, to answer your question, I am so sick (no pun intended) of this stupid flu. I've been lethargic and sneezy since Wednesday, some days with a super-headache, now I'm stuffed up; no fever so no infection so no reason for anti-biotics. Rest () and lots of fluid is all I can do. I haven't even had the energy to think about writing QK, but I'm gonna try here in a bit. Will see you all tomorrow and hopefully all of us will be better or safer by then.
                        Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Okay, it's time for Curling.. Men's teams.. YAHOO!

http://www.curling.ca/championships/...draw-schedule/

My favorite team is playing, from my home town!! The team that won at 2012 Olympics in Vancouver!

It's World Teams versus North American Teams , first team to 31 points win!!

It's currently World 9.5 and North America 17.5 points!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

hope you feel better!
                              sigpic

Comment

one more from Fragile Balance!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X