Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    Great.. Not a very good person for antibiotics !! Not after my broken leg, that had to be re-broken and have surgery on!! Long story.. spent time in hospital, was on meds for a time after and now my body don't like antibiotics very well.

I haven't been on antibiotics often... but I can understand a body not liking them. Probably makes it take longer to get over colds that become infections. Hopefully you feel better soon anyway.

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
    I'd be lost without my music, either the radio or my iPod. After the light, it's the first thing I switch on in the kitchen each morning.

Can't have it on too loud, though, or I'd disturb the neighbours. At 4:20 in the morning, I don't think they'd like that!

Cate

When I do get to play it loud it is a wonderful thing to help wake up and get going in the morning, so I would guess at 4:20 it would almost be a necessity.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome pic of Jack!

sigpic

Comment

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Great.. Not a very good person for antibiotics !! Not after my broken leg, that had to be re-broken and have surgery on!! Long story.. spent time in hospital, was on meds for a time after and now my body don't like antibiotics very well.

Well, if it is a virus, there's little you can do except rest, get plenty of fluids, and just let it run its course. so you're doing the right thing, taking it easy - and I'm sure Bay and the rest of the girls can keep your spirits up with these gorgeous piccies!

Cate
        sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          When I do get to play it loud it is a wonderful thing to help wake up and get going in the morning, so I would guess at 4:20 it would almost be a necessity.

Bon Jovi at 04:15?!?! Ooh, yeah!!!

I know when I'm icky and can't sleep, I come downstairs, put the laptop on, plug in my phones, and either do some writing, or pop some eppies on. There's nothing worse than lying in bed, tossing and turning, and getting more and more frustrated that I can't sleep.

Cate
          sigpic

Comment

I have to run pick up my youngest. I leave work early on Wednesdays (and make up for it the rest of the week). Will catch up with you all in a while.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

See you later, Bay!

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Um, am I imagining things, or have I had another promotion? When I started posting tonight, I was a sergeant, now I'm a second lieutenant!

Cate
                  sigpic

Comment

I can make fly also lemons

Comment

Originally posted by luisa_ View Post
                      I can make fly also lemons

In that case, we need a doctor to give McKay his anti allergy shot. Oh, look how quickly Carson volunteeers!!

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

In that case, we need a doctor to give McKay his anti allergy shot. Oh, look how quickly Carson volunteeers!!

Cate
                        You're right .... look at Rodney, he's already suffering

Comment

Originally posted by luisa_ View Post
                          You're right .... look at Rodney, he's already suffering
                          Hee!

You know my first thought when I saw this pic? From the angle of Joe's left arm, and the look on David's face, it looks like he's using him as a ventriloquist's dummy!

Gottle o' geer, gottle 'o geer.

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

Hee!

You know my first thought when I saw this pic? From the angle of Joe's left arm, and the look on David's face, it looks like he's using him as a ventriloquist's dummy!

Gottle o' geer, gottle 'o geer.

Cate
                            ahah...I really don't know why Rodney is doing that face....I still didn't find a video about that convention. I have to looking for it better.

Comment

Got to say, I love Joe's jacket!!!

Okay, bed-time beckons. I'm sure you'll all keep our flyboys entertained while I'm gone.

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Um, am I imagining things, or have I had another promotion? When I started posting tonight, I was a sergeant, now I'm a second lieutenant!

Cate
                                YAY!!!

This is for you...

Comment

Working...
                                X