No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, Dell says hello and she's on her way home now She'll be home in a while and then she'll be able to get on GateWorld properly

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Santa arrived today with a couple extra gifts--Eureka 4.0, 4.5, and 5!
      As it turns out, hubby was not my Santa this time, but rather a very sweet, very dear new friend. Thank you, sweeting!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

*creeps in and looks around....no one in sight*

well this is a fine welcome!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Dell. Just back from picking up son from work. Heading to bed in a few.
          sigpic

Comment

*falls into Flyboys thread*

WELCOME BACK DELL *runs off to all the other threads Dell will likely go to*

Comment

Dell! *tackle hugs her*
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Ooph! *looks up from the floor again*
                You have to stop doing that Beck, I'm getting bruises!
                Hi Cam, thanks for the green, hope you have a good nights sleep!

Look I have snow all over me now!
                sigpic

Comment

*helps Dell off the floor* Beck's just a wee bit excited to see you is all

...Do not say that stupid S-word, we have near a foot of the messy white stuff outside here and it's really freaking obnoxious right now. *stuck in the house all day, literally wasted the entire day on the internet because we're snowed in*

Comment

Beats an entire day in the car!
                    the last bit was funny (at first)
                    2 little Dells in the back seat singing High School Musical and seat dancing! The second time through was a bit much mind you!

I said ENOUGH!
                    sigpic

Comment

Not when your Mum decides half through the day to start yelling to get off the internet and makes you do the washing. Rather a car ride any day, I can go online from my phone while in the car...

LOL. *has the High School Musical soundtrack on iTunes* Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        *helps Dell off the floor* Beck's just a wee bit excited to see you is all

...Do not say that stupid S-word, we have near a foot of the messy white stuff outside here and it's really freaking obnoxious right now. *stuck in the house all day, literally wasted the entire day on the internet because we're snowed in*
                        Aaw I'd trade ya the snow, for this retched heat! (I hate the heat, prefer the cold)

Christmas should be winter, not bloody summer! I need to move out of Australia...
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I forget - where do you live Aang?

sigpic

Comment

We had a white Christmas alright!! *flails around in the heaps of Snow* I can turn on the air conditioner in Summer and make it bearable in the house but in winter we've never enough fuel to run the heater at the right temperature for me to not freeze my skinny little ass off *makes a McKay face*

[edit] I live in Pennsylvania in the USA...*facepalms at the coldness*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Not when your Mum decides half through the day to start yelling to get off the internet and makes you do the washing. Rather a car ride any day, I can go online from my phone while in the car...

LOL. *has the High School Musical soundtrack on iTunes* Hmmm....
                              yeah, if I could read while in a moving vehicle then that would be one thing!, but I can't
                              "the Boys are back" seem to be the favorite!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                              Aaw I'd trade ya the snow, for this retched heat! (I hate the heat, prefer the cold)

Christmas should be winter, not bloody summer! I need to move out of Australia...
                              a winter christmas would be fun for a change!
                              sigpic

Comment

Suppose that does make it hard. Had a RL friend up here with the same issue, drove me all but totally batty being on car rides with her, I just wanted to finish my book but she was bored stiff because she couldn't read in the moving car. *sigh* But I'd still rather be in the car than doing my older brother's washing. He doesn't bother doing his own and then it becomes my responsibility when he needs it done. *facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                                X