Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    I sure hope I haven't seen a pic of you via FB!
    This so made me laugh, Dell! Love ya, WW.

sigpic

Comment

I sure hope I haven't seen a pic of you via FB!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      This so made me laugh, Dell! Love ya, WW.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...hpyeo1_500.jpg
      Okay, saw this last night and didn't get it; thought maybe I was just too tired. Still don't get it this morning. Am I having another blonde moment? Please explain slowly and carefully, using small words. Of course, I still didn't get much sleep last night--Mr WW came to bed at the same time as me (he usually goes to bed hours after I do) and he snored ALL NIGHT. Am still exhausted, with much to do.

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

All right, more confuzzlement--who did I promise an AO3 invite to? Dell, were you next?
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Okay, saw this last night and didn't get it; thought maybe I was just too tired. Still don't get it this morning. Am I having another blonde moment? Please explain slowly and carefully, using small words. Of course, I still didn't get much sleep last night--Mr WW came to bed at the same time as me (he usually goes to bed hours after I do) and he snored ALL NIGHT. Am still exhausted, with much to do.
          Um, sorry to confuse you. Um we sort of get, um pics of people in wal-mart, in well less than their Sunday best. Um kind of the worst looks possible.
          I'm sure you always put your pants on the right way out, and that sort of thing, so you would never feature in any of them!

All right, more confuzzlement--who did I promise an AO3 invite to? Dell, were you next?
          Yep, but don't worry about me WW, they sent me My invite a couple of days ago...they were early.
          I hope you have a lovely relax and peaceful day!
          sigpic

Comment

Um, sorry to confuse you. Um we sort of get, um pics of people in wal-mart, in well less than their Sunday best. Um kind of the worst looks possible.
            I'm sure you always put your pants on the right way out, and that sort of thing, so you would never feature in any of them!
            Ah! I get it now! lg and I call those Fashion Crimes in Progress or FCiP.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ahem.. *Cough, cough*
                      On the Tenth day of Christmas my True Love gave to me

and

Click for bigger picture!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Yep, but don't worry about me WW, they sent me My invite a couple of days ago...they were early.
                        I hope you have a lovely relax and peaceful day!
                        http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...efiant_004.jpg
                        Ah, I get it now. I'm not on FB all that much, except if Bay or Brn or Cam puts up something about Chicon. And no, I'm not one of those people; neither am I one of the "Hooker Mamas on the Prowl". I dress in jeans (or shorts--it's like a billion degrees here most days), with a decent top, sneakers (I'll be doing a lot of walking) and my hair brushed, usually up in a ponytail--minimum. Mind, I've seen those people you speak of. A lot. The ones who don't realize that those are PAJAMAS (aka, Clothing for Bedtime, not for shopping). The ones who think that shopping at the Wal Mart is a good way to pass the time while your hair sets in the curlers. The ones who don't realize that you should not wear a wide-strapped bra under a spaghetti-strapped shirt. The ones with the short shorts and the thick thighs. The ones who don't understand that a belly shirt is not meant for those who have a big one. Yup, seen 'em all.

Spoilered for ickyness:

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, I get it now. I'm not on FB all that much, except if Bay or Brn or Cam puts up something about Chicon. And no, I'm not one of those people; neither am I one of the "Hooker Mamas on the Prowl". I dress in jeans (or shorts--it's like a billion degrees here most days), with a decent top, sneakers (I'll be doing a lot of walking) and my hair brushed, usually up in a ponytail--minimum. Mind, I've seen those people you speak of. A lot. The ones who don't realize that those are PAJAMAS (aka, Clothing for Bedtime, not for shopping). The ones who think that shopping at the Wal Mart is a good way to pass the time while your hair sets in the curlers. The ones who don't realize that you should not wear a wide-strapped bra under a spaghetti-strapped shirt. The ones with the short shorts and the thick thighs. The ones who don't understand that a belly shirt is not meant for those who have a big one. Yup, seen 'em all.

Spoilered for ickyness:

Spoiler:
                          Um, this is not something I want to read first thing in the morning, I agree with you spoiler WW..

so back on topic

Chest Hairs!

Oooh sorry, wrong topic
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

You're welcome for the spoiler, Two LLs! Perhaps I should've posted this reaction instead?

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome for the spoiler, Two LLs! Perhaps I should've posted this reaction instead?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...pEwwwsmall.jpg
                              ... or this one...

sigpic

Comment

John: The last day of my celebration...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X